Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.toysoldiersairsoft.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

you have me sold sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TEKNO@TSA

Few new gubbins intoday

Acog with intergrated Doctor Site £75
    http://www.tsairsoft.com/acog-with-mini-p-251.html

Mp5 Low mounts back in Stock £12
    http://www.tsairsoft.com/mp5-low-mount-p-106.html

D-Boys PEQ / LAM Battery case. - £25
    http://www.tsairsoft.com/dboys-unit-battery-case-p-263.html

Blackhawk Neoprene Knee Pads - £25
    http://www.tsairsoft.com/blackhawk-neoprene-kneepads-p-264.html

Facemasks £16 + £20
    http://www.tsairsoft.com/survivor-face-mask-p-265.html
    http://www.tsairsoft.com/full-face-mask-with-neck-protector-p-266.html

got a few more blackhawk holsters + LBE Harness, D-Boys SD front conversion kit, AnK SR25 MAgs, batterys and chargers as well which ill upload tomorrow when received.

phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Hey, do you have any m4 front RIS rails?

Hi Rob - only thing i have at the moment is the SD front end kit which has a whole replaceable front end for your M4 in it - its £40

Is there any thing in paticuar you are looking for?

Alright, what is that tho? Just mainly a RIS rail so i can put like vertical forgrips on it and a PEQ box on it aswell, is that what it is?

• Advertisement

yep - its a whole new front end for you gun that includes a new RIS front end, Silencer, and a shortened outer barrel.

Same as this - but no gas tube :)

G-03-027-L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gunny

Just wondering are you just an online store or do you have a retail outlet and if you do where are you based exactly

Hi Gunny

Yep have a store, albeit very small - gotta start somewhere - i'm based in Belfast. @ Battlefieldsports in Dundonald Ice Bowl :)

TEKNO@TSA wrote: »
    yep - its a whole new front end for you gun that includes a new RIS front end, Silencer, and a shortened outer barrel.

Same as this - but no gas tube :)

G-03-027-L.jpg
    Looks nice, how much is it? also dont suppose your just selling the ris on its own? It looks abit short, you sure it'll fit this: http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=3&osCsid=5e63c6d90af6c9145f0b67d3ce2e51b6

I just really want to change the forgrip alone, but is that the same size rail etc?

Rob

It'll fit on there fine. Unfortunatly it comes as a boxed set - which i cant split.

I have one fitted to an ICS body made from my bits box - although i swapped the silencer that comes with it with a stubby silencer to make it even shorter :)

CQB.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Site is very nice, some good prices there. Pity those Paypal guys still don't take Laser cards :mad: Don't have credit card /spit/, cut it up 4 years ago.

Ok, sorry its not really what i'm looking for, thanks anyway, let me know if you get just a RIS rail

Rob

no probs rob - hopefully have some ris in a couple of weeks when the HK order comes through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Will you be getting the Blackhawk Serpa drop leg holsters in USP Compact flavour?
    Do they include all the rigging to connect it to your belt?

hi Genghiz

Yep and yep are the answers to your questions - they will be the same price?

Right or left hand? and which colour - OD / Tan / Black?

I can order things in specifically from the companys i deal with.

Ill be ordering from Blackhawk this week - ill order you one in on top of my order if you want one:)

Sure, a Right handed OD one please!
    Thanks a load!

EDIT: Also will your BulleUk pistol mag pouches take USP Com mags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hi Phil got to try out the uk sniper systems ghillie today in Red Barn. Worked a treat. Was going to throw up a review but having some issues submitting a review on your site.

Rob

Hi Rob

I was using mine as well yesterday - there was a good pic of me using it along with a new camo pattern i may be able to get my hands on. The 2 go REALLY well together.

What was the problem you were having and ill see if i can get it sorted out? Alternativley until i get it fixed - if you wouldn't mind putting the review on here, i can then pass it back to the makers of the ghillie - all feed back is welcomed. Also if you got any pics you can send them to me, and i'll forward them on for their new sniper forum when ever it is completed :)

edit: just noticed what the problem is - ill try and get it sorted ASAP.

There is a rifle wrap as well possibly in production as well - i got a sample of it and used it yesterday - made of the same material as the ghillie.

Phil

Sure, a Right handed OD one please!
    Thanks a load!

EDIT: Also will your BulleUk pistol mag pouches take USP Com mags?

No probs - ill get one ordered today - hopefully its in stock.

As for the USP question - unfortunatly i dont have any USP compact mags - they do however ftt hicapa 5.1 mags which are rather chunky so they should be fine. :)

My friend has a Hi-Capa, I'll have a look later on to be sure, but they are pretty similar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Hey Tekno is that new camo ur talkin about the Pencott Pioneer?

SenDog - yip thats the stuff - "quite possibly the ugliest camo ever but it works!!" - as quoted to me.

Not in full production yet - but the supplier for the ghillie helped make it - so hopefully ill be able to get my hands on it in bulk shortly. However i may be able to get the odd set or 2 depending on sizes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Excellent service and only 2 day delivery time! And the little Plastic soldiers were in the packet too!

kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

how far would yous be from newry

Based at 'Battlefieldsportsni' which is at Dundonald Icebowl - just outside Belfast.

Full Address
    111 Old Dundonald Rd
    Dundonald
    Belfast
    BT16 1XT

its about 45min / 1hr from Newry

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Hi, just wondering if you could give me a price for a pair of Blackhawk warrior wear black ops boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi
    I heard a rumour that you can get hold of the Army of Two face masks (with mesh)!!
    Can you? And how much? With postage?
    Thanks

Anders: Yep ill get you a price today.

Rooky: - Well i had 22 of them before Xmas which pretty much sold before they landed, im trying to get some more atm inc: the new hockey masks.

They were £75 last time i had them in, then delivery on top

• Advertisement

Hi, just wondering if you could give me a price for a pair of Blackhawk warrior wear black ops boots?

£165 delivered

Advertisement