Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Pole Vault Chick...

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've always been in awe of pole vaulters. How they can get up so high like that.

It's fairly obvious. They have small jetpacks built into their shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I would suck farts our of her arse... :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'd rather have sex with her but each to their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Shes not polish! Shes American!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Does boards.ie really want to be known as a fcuking haven for internet weirdo's and stalkers with camera's?

...bit late to be worryin about it now.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Does boards.ie really want to be known as a fcuking haven for internet weirdo's and stalkers with camera's?

OP does not know the girl, is obsessed, and plasters pictures of her on a relatively normal internet forum which does not cater to this sort of shyte.

Eh.. no.

Another ghey :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

OP does not know the girl, is obsessed, and plasters pictures of her on a relatively normal internet forum which does not cater to this sort of shyte.

Eh.. no.

Man, this is the internet. It's cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Jesus, thats a really cool thing to say. Not pathetic at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Eh.. no.

Wow you're new to the internet aren't you? Also people there is a certain section of boards.ie that caters for this type of thing. Ms Stokke has been covered extensively.

On Topic: I still would even though she's been to college and gotten the fresher 15 and she is still hotter than the world champ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You didn't include a pole?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Jigsaw wrote: »
    It means sex. Just actual sex. Or at the very least the notion that if the opportunity presented itself, you'd willingly have sex with the subject of the photo.

Which I would. Ad infinitum.

Havent you already done that? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I've always been in awe of pole vaulters. How they can get up so high like that.

They use a pole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

you should watch a plane take off...it will melt your mind dude!

Advertisement