Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mauser l96 sniper rifle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PaddyBloggit

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances I'm unable to proceed with the purchase.

Apologies to bazza888.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

back up for sale or swap 140e

any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

bazza888 wrote: »
    any offers?

Interested, PM me price and your location, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Its €140 and he is in Kildare.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

back up for sale or swap 140e
    120 and can meet you to collect

go 130 and we have a deal ill throw in a 3/4 btl of .28gr bbs aswell as the .20gr btl!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Do not PM someone or ask for a PM till the deal is completed ON THREAD.

Please read the rules fully again

go 130 and we have a deal ill throw in a 3/4 btl of .28gr bbs aswell as the .20gr btl!
    Deal

ok deal go to pm

• Advertisement

ok deal go to pm
    pm sent

Bazza888 I got to have a good go of the L96 today as it was a day off I love it had to tweek the shights a little but once I got'em bang on I was able to put 5bb's within a half inch group at 80ft. Which was bloody great.
    Thanks Pleasure doing buissness with you.
    Going to try greater distance tomorrow to see how it preforms but its possable my favrotie Gun at the moment

yeah i miss it!!try hitting 2cent coins its a good chalenge!the scope is nice aswell.did you get to chrono it

yeah i miss it!!try hitting 2cent coins its a good chalenge!the scope is nice aswell.did you get to chrono it
    I'll try that coin thing sounds good fun. I didn't, going into Eirsoft tomorrow hope tony can chrono it then, if so I'll PM you the out come. Once again Thank you I have been having good fun with this today

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Deal is finished

Thread closed

Take your conversion to PM please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement