Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bord gais billing delays

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Well the esb with all their faults have always looked after their customers providing easy-payment options and other help in difficult times. Don't expect anything like this from bord gais.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭wench

edellc wrote: »
    they said have to pay by DD but as im unemployed at minute that just wont work i have no problem going to post office every week and paying bit off bill do this with ntl and no problem always paid on time in this day and age i find BG out of order

Even if you're signed up to pay by direct debit, you can still carry on paying a bit each week at the post office. Then the DD will only be for any amount still outstanding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Having a DD just will not work for me at the moment it doesnt matter what the terms are i cant do it money is beyond tight so it wont work
    i've tried airtricity but you only get the 13.5% reduction if you pay by dd and again the deposit thing is just a joke, also esb dont do gas does anyone know anyone else that does as with no gas we cant cook :-(
    its beyond a joke at this stage
    oh and when i said to BG that a 700euro deposit was way too high i was told to go to the local CWO and ask them for it????
    i think the SW bill is high enough with out me asking them to pay a private company i would be mortified asking for this

Advertisement