Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 26 Packages/travel plans discussion & advice

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭y2jdogg

Hi,
    Me and my friend are planning on doing the travel packages for next year, and I was hoping some of you could help us out with info on the packages. We are planning on doing the Platinum packages, because we figured this is the best way to get ringside seats.

My questions are:

1.) How are the tickets distributed? When you send in your form, is it first-come, first-serve from when they receive your form, in regards to seats being assigned (i.e. Row 1, Row 2...,) or is it based on if you have done packages in the past.

I have noticed a lot of the same people in the first few rows in the travel package sections for the last couple Mania’s. I just don’t want to do the package, and end up in Row 12 or something like that. Is there usually a maximum number of rows they use for travel packages? (i.e. Row 6 is the last row for travel packages, then 6-12 are sold during on-sale for the expensive ringside seats.)

2.) When you submit the form by fax, can you edit the form on your computer, to not include the info you do not need to submit. (i.e. if you are doing Platinum, delete the Gold and Silver package info.)

3.) Do you need to include a t-shirt size as well on the form, for the “goodie bag” you get later on?

4.) Are you able to extend your hotel stay from the travel packages, and if so, by how many days? (We are thinking maybe a week in the area for Mania.)

5.) What happens if you move in the year, and need to give them a change of address?

Thanks. Any information you can give us, is greatly appreciated. I figure it is better to find out the information now, instead of scrambling later once the packages come out.

Thanks Again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

y2jdogg wrote: »
    Hi,
    Me and my friend are planning on doing the travel packages for next year, and I was hoping some of you could help us out with info on the packages. We are planning on doing the Platinum packages, because we figured this is the best way to get ringside seats.

My questions are:

1.) How are the tickets distributed? When you send in your form, is it first-come, first-serve from when they receive your form, in regards to seats being assigned (i.e. Row 1, Row 2...,) or is it based on if you have done packages in the past.

I have noticed a lot of the same people in the first few rows in the travel package sections for the last couple Mania’s. I just don’t want to do the package, and end up in Row 12 or something like that. Is there usually a maximum number of rows they use for travel packages? (i.e. Row 6 is the last row for travel packages, then 6-12 are sold during on-sale for the expensive ringside seats.)

2.) When you submit the form by fax, can you edit the form on your computer, to not include the info you do not need to submit. (i.e. if you are doing Platinum, delete the Gold and Silver package info.)

3.) Do you need to include a t-shirt size as well on the form, for the “goodie bag” you get later on?

4.) Are you able to extend your hotel stay from the travel packages, and if so, by how many days? (We are thinking maybe a week in the area for Mania.)

5.) What happens if you move in the year, and need to give them a change of address?

Thanks. Any information you can give us, is greatly appreciated. I figure it is better to find out the information now, instead of scrambling later once the packages come out.

Thanks Again

Hey.

In answer to your questions -

1) It is first come, first served, however last year, those who went to WM24 got first dibs on WM25 packages. This year I got invoice #87ish, & I was 4th row.

2) When I faxed my form, I only included the Platinum package sheets, nothing else.

3)The t-shirt size e-mail came later on, its not included on the package form.

4)This year we were given the chance to extend our stay by 3 days (I think it was 3) if we chose, but this option also comes later on.

5)This year, when packages went on sale, it was listed that ticket collection would be at the hotel in Texas on April 3, however this was altered so all packages were mailed out. I do not know if it will be the same again for WM26. If you do think you will be moving, we were given the chance to have our packages mailed to the hotel, so that could be a solution for you.

:)

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm getting a friend of mine to get my tickets for me and bring them back when she visits in Nov. Might book the holiday now and pay it on the HP.

• Advertisement

Any other questions, feel free to ask.:)

When you submit the form, does it matter if you delete the other options from your package, (i.e. if you are doing double occupancy, delete the single/triple/quad options, and delete the "third and fourth traveler info field, to make the form eaiser for them to read.)

Can you also delete the "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY" part when submitting, which seems to take an entire page up.

Last question is about the ID. Just want to make sure, you only need to submit photo copies of ID for the Credit Card holder and not the other traveller(s.)

Thanks Again

When you submit the form, does it matter if you delete the other options from your package, (i.e. if you are doing double occupancy, delete the single/triple/quad options, and delete the "third and fourth traveler info field, to make the form eaiser for them to read.)

Can you also delete the "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY" part when submitting, which seems to take an entire page up.

Last question is about the ID. Just want to make sure, you only need to submit photo copies of ID for the Credit Card holder and not the other traveller(s.)

Thanks Again

Hey,

When I submitted my form I only wrote beside Single occupancy, & left the rest blank.

I included the "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY" sheet, dont know if it makes a difference though.

Regarding ID, you need front & back copies of both the credit card, & cardholders ID, ie. drivers licence. So no ID is required for other traveller (s).

Hope thats a help.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭steveharley

anyone here anything else about when the packages are going on sale? i got the package this year and defintely intend on doing it again although I am totally broke at the mo so im thinking I'm going to have to do it all seperately :(

anyone here anything else about when the packages are going on sale? i got the package this year and defintely intend on doing it again although I am totally broke at the mo so im thinking I'm going to have to do it all seperately :(

Sometime between June - August I'd say.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Got my hotels booked for Phoenix and Vegas! Comfort Suites in Glendale with free shuttle to stadium and Marriott Grand Chateau in Vegas. The hotels were expensive enough, but there are 4 of us going so it works out about €600 each for the 11 nights in total.

Tip for anyone planning on going to Vegas and who is part of a larger group - the Marriott in Vegas has 2 bed penthouse suites (which we went for) with 3 double beds and a sofabed for about $250 a night. It would work out quite cheap if there were 6 or 8 people going! Also, the Comfort Suites in Glendale sleeps 6-7 in the 2 bed suite for around the same price as the Marriott. It includes breakfast and free shuttles to shops/cinemas/stadium etc. Both hotels rate very well on Tripadvisor.

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-glendale-arizona-AZ296?sid=WC3eg.IpIUSg6qA.2&month=3&day=26&depart_month=3&depart_day=30

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lasvg-marriotts-grand-chateau-1-and-2/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭axxechikka

Awesome! I haven't booked anything yet but I've started to do some research. Next year I want to go all out and make WM the tail end of a big US adventure. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

Current product is really putting me off going next year. It's so boring right now

killyourtv wrote: »
    Current product is really putting me off going next year. It's so boring right now

Youre not the only one.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

You mean that fuggin 'orrible card this year didn't put you off? You had to watch for nearly a further two months before you copped on how bad the product was?!

Sorry guys, but this was in the works for months. That said, i won't be completely negative. But if things don't improve by the time Summerslam takes place, then i'd seriously reconsider and save your money.

Except for K-N-N, who's credit fund is never ending, of course. ;)

Well I do gotta prioritise SR......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Except for K-N-N, who's credit fund is never ending, of course. ;)

this is a very good point, KNN how teh hell are you so loaded? win the lotto or something? care to share the wealth?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The only thing Id consider going for (aside from the hopeful improvement in the product obviously) is the prospect of a HBK retirement weekend, that'd be awesome

this is a very good point, KNN how teh hell are you so loaded? win the lotto or something? care to share the wealth?! ;)
    I just don't spend foolishly......or wisely,.....one or the other.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

A few stupid questions, so please bare with me.

For those who have booked packages before, what's the reason/advantage of doing that versus just buying your WM tickets, and booking flights and accomodation individually yourself? Do you get better seats at WM or something?

Also, for those on here who met up with others from boards at WM, did you all agree beforehand to meet and bought tickets together or did you just kind of hang out when you got there until it was time for the show to start and went to your seats or what?

Am thinking of going to WM next year myself.

A few stupid questions, so please bare with me.

For those who have booked packages before, what's the reason/advantage of doing that versus just buying your WM tickets, and booking flights and accomodation individually yourself? Do you get better seats at WM or something?

Also, for those on here who met up with others from boards at WM, did you all agree beforehand to meet and bought tickets together or did you just kind of hang out when you got there until it was time for the show to start and went to your seats or what?

Am thinking of going to WM next year myself.

Why I bought a package last year, & why i'll buy one again this year, is because of the convenience & being guaranteed ringside with the platinum packages.

I met brolly & Haz in Houston, we went around axxess, shared taxis, met up after the events etc..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Dare I ask how much that cost for the package KNN? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not say on the board itself.

Dare I ask how much that cost for the package KNN? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not say on the board itself.

I believe it was $1777 for the platinum package, in which i got my 4th row Mania ticket, the 2 Axxess tix, HOF Ticket, 3 nights hotel & Midday madness ticket.

Does anyone know when they charge your credit card for the packages? Do they charge your card right away when you send off your info, or do they wait until just before tickets actually go on-sale later in the year, to charge your card.

Thanks

Does anyone know when they charge your credit card for the packages? Do they charge your card right away when you send off your info, or do they wait until just before tickets actually go on-sale later in the year, to charge your card.

Thanks

They charge straight away. When you find out your package is confirmed, you are charged, & its non - refundable.

Thanks Again,
    That's what I thought, but I had heard reports in the past of people being charged just before Mania tickets pubically went on-sale, so I wanted to be sure, it was right away. I just hope the $ over here keeps rising, before they are released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Haz2311

Hope the exchange rate keeps improving by the time tickets go on sale :D

If the package I get this year is the same price as last year, it would now cost me 1268 euro, which, in my opinion is still pretty fair. I just they go on sale sooner rather than later.

This is an automated email response to all in-coming messages.

WrestleMania Travel Packages will be on sale to the general public at
    the end of June. Information will be posted on wwe.com
    <[URL="mhtml:{52C66D37-7CE4-4E9C-BFAB-431DBCD6289E}mid://00002110/!x-usc:http://www.wwe.com/"]http://www.wwe.com[/URL]> . Thank you for your interest.

Travel Package Representatives are not available by telephone. All
    questions and/or concerns should be directed to
    [URL="mhtml:{52C66D37-7CE4-4E9C-BFAB-431DBCD6289E}mid://00002110/!x-usc:mailto:wrestlemania.packages@wwe.com"]wrestlemania.packages@wwe.com[/URL] <[URL="mhtml:{52C66D37-7CE4-4E9C-BFAB-431DBCD6289E}mid://00002110/!x-usc:mailto:wrestlemania.packages@wwe.com"]mailto:wrestlemania.packages@wwe.com[/URL]> or
    faxed to 203-406-3622. Thank you.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

They should just sell them on the website they make it far too complicated, they should be sold as a shop item with the opportunity to fill in your details rather than sending copies of your credit card and id, if you bought €1000 of merch from wwe shop they wouldn't give a **** who you are as long as the payment went through, what's the difference

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    They should just sell them on the website they make it far too complicated, they should be sold as a shop item with the opportunity to fill in your details rather than sending copies of your credit card and id, if you bought €1000 of merch from wwe shop they wouldn't give a **** who you are as long as the payment went through, what's the difference
    Couldn't agree with you more EdK, they are an awful hassle.

But in saying that, there is something magical about those forms.........

Advertisement