Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AM I JUST FOOLING MYSELF?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

You call yours Humiliation, Overheal?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,997 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You call yours Humiliation, Overheal?
    You dont play online much do you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Overheal wrote: »

Oh, I know what you mean now. I hear him on about that kind of thing...creeping up and stabbing people. He's in there now having a great craic with a gang of folk online, stabbing them left, right and centre:rolleyes:. He tried to get me into it but I can't control it...I keep going round in circles:confused:.

Not online,no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

What do people have such a problem with sobriety for? I could go weeks and months without booze :confused:

Wasnt asking whether or not I should be drinking, I've often skipped it for two or three months, just wanted to know whether I was fooling myself into thinking I wasnt drinkin alone.
    Maybe I didnt make myself clear on that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,997 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Wasnt asking whether or not I should be drinking, I've often skipped it for two or three months, just wanted to know whether I was fooling myself into thinking I wasnt drinkin alone.

I do it every once in a while. Fun to have a few and post on boards and such.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Oh, I know what you mean now. I hear him on about that kind of thing...creeping up and stabbing people. He's in there now having a great craic with a gang of folk online, stabbing them left, right and centre:rolleyes:. He tried to get me into it but I can't control it...I keep going round in circles:confused:.

Shame that. Women can make seriously good gamers sometimes. My ex was a Knife Expert. Very attractive quality.

Birdie086 wrote: »

Online you are having a virtual conversation so it might feel like you are in company.
    And as people are replying to you then you are not (so to speak) drinking alone if they too are drinking.
    Dunno, all depends on you're perspective of it,I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I'll never understand the fascination with blowing money on drink, so you can wake up the following day and spend more money on headache tablets and whinge to anyone that will listen about how you had a great night, but can't actually remember any of it. :confused:
    Those are just the binge drinking lightweights who don't know when to stop.
    I don't drink enough to experience memory loss, confusion, vomiting or hangovers... it's all about finding just the right level of tipsy zen.

Advertisement