Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Brian proved he's no Eunuch?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

i am a follower of the party, along with several generations before me, and im afraid the 2 brians have to go, they are doing us no favors.
    mary coughlan must also go ,she is what bertie would call a waffler, who loves the sound of her own voice,and if she was any good she would have done a deal with michael dell to save the jobs in limerick, instead i think she contributed to the loss of the jobs in limerick.

but i dont really know who we could appoint to replace these 3 incompetents, we dont really have a great choice, mary hannafin would probably a better choice tainaiste than mary coughlan,but i cant see anyone else with a brain to take the leaders position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 OldFFail

i am a follower of the party, along with several generations before me, and im afraid the 2 brians have to go, they are doing us no favors.
    mary coughlan must also go ,she is what bertie would call a waffler, who loves the sound of her own voice,and if she was any good she would have done a deal with michael dell to save the jobs in limerick, instead i think she contributed to the loss of the jobs in limerick.

but i dont really know who we could appoint to replace these 3 incompetents, we dont really have a great choice, mary hannafin would probably a better choice tainaiste than mary coughlan,but i cant see anyone else with a brain to take the leaders position
    I used to be a follower, hence the monikor. So were my parents, siblings and most of my friends. I will NEVER vote FF while the two Brians are still around. They simply haven't got what it takes! :(

agreed

the party has changed from being a party in favor of the man on the ground ,to assualting the man on the ground , with taktics that keep the rich ,tich and the poor, poor

we need a whole new line of candidates, and i would expect them to come from poverty, to know what is really happening out there,

the two brians are living in yupee land, a barrister and a solicitor what else could you expect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

Everything that's wrong with Irish politics.

you would think so ,but an efficent way to ensure your area has a td ,or councillor, thats how rural ireland works, if you dont folow the ways of your family your an outcast, so may aswell stick with them

ff has a fairly big family when you think about it, probably the biggest in the country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,559 ✭✭✭✭Sand

you would think so ,but an efficent way to ensure your area has a td ,or councillor, thats how rural ireland works, if you dont folow the ways of your family your an outcast, so may aswell stick with them

ff has a fairly big family when you think about it, probably the biggest in the country

Which is why we end up with a gang of inept amateurs trying to run our economy: like Coughlan, or Bev Cooper Flynn, Cowen and Lenihan: all elected on a similar logic.

Because of the Irish feudal democracy model: where you grant an overlord your votes, and in exchange he grants favours. Your overlord in turn pays homage to a greater overlord and so on and so on.

We havent moved on at all from the days of the peasants worshipping the landlord in the big house, have we?

so thats where rte picked up on the 2 brians wearing the same trousers and sharing the same wives

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

the two brians are living in yupee land, a barrister and a solicitor what else could you expect

crikey it does not show. Thick and thicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭The Raven.

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    crikey it does not show. Thick and thicker.

It shows when it comes to convincing the jury taxpayer that black is white :D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Tell us about this great deal you think Dell should have gotten? Would that be government subsidies for each laptop made in Limerick?

Plenty of waffling on this thread, maybe we are just a country of wafflers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Secret ballot?

if she was any good in her ministerial role ete ,she would have given del a one off deal, on corp tax and prsi which would have created more jobs, rather than loosing god knows the exact figure

and the likes of dell ,boston scientific, and srt would have cut jobs allover the world then apart from ireland,

but no she went in waffling loving the sound of her own voice as usual, thinking she was important and lost how many thousand jobs country wide,

and did you notice that since she took up this role the jobs front has dropped , by vast amounts, a pure cull and not a clue has she what to do
    just waffle away listening to herself all day long

out out out p45 and stay at home

But..., back on topic.

Is Brian (senior) really a Eunuch, or is he simply putting the legitimate needs of FF ahead of those of the country?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

this forum has gone to ****, surely this rubbish belongs in after hours

nuttz wrote: »
    this forum has gone to ****, surely this rubbish belongs in after hours
    Now, now, Nuts (oops, nuttz) don't be so sensitive. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Actually, I agree with nuttz here. Enough of these low-quality threads.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement