Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Eninem Song and Video "We made you"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

A very weak first verse, it picks up after that. Its nothing new, its nothing memorable, a bit bland and poppy, but its funny in places. The video really doesn't do it any favours. I wouldn't rush to go out and buy it. Still when all said and done, I kind of feel let down by eninem he has release far superior songs then this.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

It might grow on me but,after my first listen,im very dissapointed. weak beat,weak rhymes,really weak chorus-it's not looking good for relapse if you ask me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

pppfff, it's just another song, not impressive and not bad either, just sitting there in land of mediocraty.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭SmokyMo

it didnt live up to the hype but a classic beat from dre, i mean piano are excellent and the drums are banging, anyway he always release a funny single first and rips everybody.....
    all i am saying is wait to hear the whole album.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

What Hype? the only people I know were are excited about the new Eminem album are the same morons who were excited about the last 50cent/lil wayne/insertsh!ttyrapperhere album.

Dude fell off a long time ago.

• Advertisement

The Video is terrible, and why is timbo in it too? who produced the fecking thing?

I really hate that squeeky voice thing he does, dude needs to start hating his moms and shouting about how ****ed up his youth was again because rich Eminem is crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

I am seriously dissapointed with this song tbh, I was hoping Em would go back to the likes of "The Slim Shady LP" but oblivously not,but im not going to judge the album on one or two songs so i will be buying the album and i will listen to it a few times and if i like it I will continue to listen to it but if i don't like it i will just chuck it away knowing that the Real Slim Shady is dead.!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

Seaneh wrote: »
    The Video is terrible, and why is timbo in it too? who produced the fecking thing?

i don't think thats timbo, cud be his brother!

Jay Ru wrote: »
    i don't think thats timbo, cud be his brother!

Dude, it's timb, now fair enough him and Dre and close as feck (he made half of dre's beats for about 10 years) and he playes piano (dre doesnt, FACT) so maybe he layed the keys (that said it's been said for about 10 years that all timbos best keys were layed by stroch not timbo) it's a weird circle.

Either way it doesn't matter, the song socks harder tha guess who's back!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What part of the video is Timbaland in? At that blackjack table? That's 50 Cent, no?

50cent.png

• Advertisement

On the bridge of the enterprise dressed as jordi la forge.

Nah, 100% sure that's not Timbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

He used to be an ok rapper, ever since he made it big he is just a catchy pop artist tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

none of the links work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

none of the links work
    Repression sure. They lost their jobs

There's only one link, but yeah it does work. If you can't get it working just stick "We Made You" into Youtube to get the vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jennybean

i like the video and the song, its classic takin the mick and some humour is needed now more than ever sonsidering the world and its wife is depressed right now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well that sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

very meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Jimmy Carter

You'd have to be a humourless git to not like this song or video, who's the asian guy who throws up btw haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

The chap has become a parody of himself, ripping the piss out of Jessica Smpson, Sarah Palin, Jennifer Aniston etc, wow how edgy. More fool me for thinking he'd actually come out with something credible, after all the sh!t he's realeased over the last few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hellbrain

The guy leaves for a few years only to come back with that moving piece of contemporary musical art called "Crack a bottle." Now, he's following up this genius of a song by releasing yet another legendary rap score that will no doubt go down in history as one of the greats. Seriously; the guy is about as shallow as Jade Goody's wedding. Man I hope somebody stabs him in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Second single 3am leaked, nice wordplay but the same irritating accent, what is he playing at? This is Encore pt.2

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.7373/title.eminem-3-a-m

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Isn't the second single always the 'good' one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    I am seriously dissapointed with this song tbh, I was hoping Em would go back to the likes of "The Slim Shady LP" but oblivously not,but im not going to judge the album on one or two songs so i will be buying the album and i will listen to it a few times and if i like it I will continue to listen to it but if i don't like it i will just chuck it away knowing that the Real Slim Shady is dead.!

Slim shady lp was BS - he couldn't rap back then. He even admits it himself. Listen to his flow on My name is compared to on Marshall mathers Lp or eminem show.

Eminem is great when he's actually trying to be taken seriously as an emcee (till i collapse, fight music, renegade etc) not when he's dressing up in drag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I like the song... it's catchy, didn't like it the 1st time i heard it but it's grown on me.. same with crack a bottle. I don't think he'll ever be as good as he was in fight music, lose yourself, without me.. to name a few. I really hope he can start to come back to that flow again. He's one of my favorit rappers because he really opened the gate for white rappers to come through all over the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Snoop Dogg

back by popular demand

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

Im a big Eminem fan but this song is wack 2bh. I just hate Eminem's "poppy" songs and always feel their weak...as if they hav 2 be there in every of his albums as a strong marketing tool..probably forced by Dre if anything. I like his serious songs and feels thats where he really shines. i.e. in his lastest album "beautiful" comes to mind but my personal favs "lose yourself" and "stan" and also "sing for the moment".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

great message 'we made you' clowns. Eminem is pop you bitches. every song he ever did appealed to pop culture now **** off you stupid irish bastards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

as125634do wrote: »
    great message 'we made you' clowns. Eminem is pop you bitches. every song he ever did appealed to pop culture now **** off you stupid irish bastards.

Just a quick reminder that when you set up an account on boards.ie - the ie part doesn't stand for "Intellegence Exempt" however if it did, your comments would be welcome. Eminem isn't pop he's rap, hence the title he has given himself in countless articles & interviews - Rap artist. unless of course you're referring to his songs "Kill You" "Drug Ballad" "Puke" & "Just don't give a ****" because only an idiot couldn't see how such songs belong under the genre of pop culture.

Advertisement