Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my cat pregnant?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Ah gorgeous :)

How are they doing? How's mum doing? They should be starting to eat solid food alongside their mum now - have you tried putting down some wet food for them yet?

What news on homes and takers for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bog Butter

They are all fine. The mam has some appetite since giving birth. No I didn't start feeding them solids yet. I think I will start now though. I have a home for the female and I was going to keep the male but I don't think I will now; 2 animals is enough! I was PMed by someone looking for a male a few weeks back so I posted the pic for that person to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭nearly

thanks for sharing :) we got our 2 lovely kittens via this board, and were so pleased to have "kitten photos" from when they were just born. their future patrons/sitters/owners will be so pleased to have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

don't worry if they don't eat yet though, my lot had no interest at all til 6 weeks [smile]

he's lovely, the lady socket is searching for a male tabby for is taking one of my b&w males this week so they may be playmates if she takes your fella too :D

Here is a better look at the kittens. The fella being held is free to a good home by the way.

• Advertisement

Background to this shot: As you would know from reading the thread in full the kittens were born in the shed. The cat is completely domesticated but is an outdoor cat nonetheless so I thought it best to leave the kittens in the shed as they were safe and the mam had privacy there. I didn't think the mother would be comfortable indoors. Any time I move the kittens the mam will move them back and this is what is happening in this shot.

Some more shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Beautiful! Both mother and the kitten I can see look very healthy and strong...

Advertisement