Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the educational system rigged ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

meglome wrote: »
    Okay...

Firstly the internet isn't anonymous so if for some reason (and I can't imagine why) someone really wanted to track you down they could.

I do not own a computer , i always use an internet cafe , i wear a hat and scarf and never look into the cameras , i always pay in cash and do not bring my mobile phone , so they cannot track me .:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

How do you know you haven't been followed? I mean seriously, if I saw someone acting in that way I'd be suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

espinolman wrote: »
    I do not own a computer , i always use an internet cafe , i wear a hat and scarf and never look into the cameras , i always pay in cash and do not bring my mobile phone , so they cannot track me .:cool:

And here's me thinking you were a student or something and we find out you're an international spy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I'd well believe it ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

6th wrote: »
    How do you know you haven't been followed? I mean seriously, if I saw someone acting in that way I'd be suspicious.

Duh, he' still alive ;)

so obviously he's been able to give the lizzzzards the slip.

Maaaaaaaaaaate theres no need for the excessive paranoia.

I can sit at home on me sofa, sans hat, and still maintain the equivelant level of anonomity. more even as there arentr witnesses or cameras in my livin room.

I use as anonomous an account as I can, PM me and I'll explain it to ya.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Maaaaaaaaaaate theres no need for the excessive paranoia.
    Yeah , RIGHT .
    I can sit at home on me sofa, sans hat, and still maintain the equivelant level of anonomity. more even as there arentr witnesses or cameras in my livin room.
    Did you check in the infra-red ?
    You know they have invisible hovercraft that can run on silent mode and invisibility cloaks' that they wear so that you can't see them .:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭fictionaire

I recently finished an excellently researched book by a well respected expert in his field. He believes that every child is a genius. He spent the most part of this adult life teaching children and therefore is more than qualified to comment on the rigging of the educational system.

If anybody on this thread is genuinely interested in knowing more on this important subject I highly recommend reading the works of John T. Gatto

He will help you form an accurate opinion on the subject.

I think this quote is apt: "Whoever controls the image and information of the past determines what and how future generation will think; whoever controls the information and images of the present determines how those same people will view the past"
    -- Arnold Toynbee, A study of History (1934-61)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yeah , RIGHT .
    I defer to your good judgement Sir, however as a curiousity, which method did you use to secure the Tinfoil to the inside of your baseball cap?
    Did you check in the infra-red ?
    do I look liek some sort of N00b ta you?
    You know they have invisible hovercraft that can run on silent mode and invisibility cloaks' that they wear so that you can't see them .:cool:
    A decent set of motion sensors arranged for 360 coverage and of course thermal imaging, Lizzzzzards are still cold, so its yer beest way to spot them.

That said I have me theories that they have abducted one of me Geese and replaced him with a NWO infiltrator Shape shifting lizzzzzzzzzzard, maybe its nothing but recently he' been a lot fussier about what he eats, he's a lot pallier with the Geckos than the Ducks, and I dont remember giving him a mobile phone, but he seems to be on it all day :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Espinolman and MC - This isn't the humor forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

This **** article http://current.com/items/89985387_one-in-three-children-fear-earth-apocalypse.htm

features the results of what they are teaching US kids in their institutions
    One out of three children aged 6 to 11 fears that Ma Earth won't exist when they grow up, while more than half—56 percent—worry that the planet will be a blasted heath (or at least a very unpleasant place to live), according to a new survey.
    Almost as sickening is the opening statement, just in case any kids read it no doubt.
    There's a new bogeyman lurking in the closet, and this one isn't imaginary
    Thankfully Adults appear to be waking up as this recently published survey suggests.
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/environment/energy_update
    Just one-out-of-three voters (34%) now believe global warmingmag-glass_10x10.gif is caused by human activity
    I blame the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ChickenScratch

DUDES

Gone off topic much?

And here I was thinking I'd find PROOF that the Leaving Cert is a corrupt and pointless system therefore giving me a valid reason to not study tonight ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Well Einstien was an geniuos. Yet he didn't propell at school, and didnt excell until later years. He was a genious because, his brain was fused, he was equally creative/Logical. This uses most of the brain.

The education system only focues on right, wrong, it is, it's not, Equation or **** it, black - white, and basic science/languages.

I can tell you from what I've been researching in the last 1. 99% of the worlds population have zero accesss to the knowledge we should be looking at. The bavarian Illuminati have all the alien knowledge. Yes I said alien knowledge.

All about quantim physics, Symbols, Shapes, Astrology, Highy complex mathemathics, Astrology/Astronomy combined, Physics, Kabbalah and Time itself.

I'm serious when I say this, they have had the top people for the last 300 hundreds years, studying the 6000 year old subject. We know nothing, I'm getting into all of it and I am putting 2 hours a day into this, and for the rest of the day its goes into my mind and I try work it out in my head. I can mulitask and do things Interdimensionlly. It's complicated but It's reavealing alot to me.

I couldn't give a toss, whos tracking me. My computer has blown up more times than I can remember in one year ;) They gave up , cus they realised that the only way to stop is kill me, but then again if anyone kills me they will know their life will end also.:D

Yeah I just said that, You should see what I say in real life.

People don't think I'm crazy they just don't cross me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    They gave up , cus they realised that the only way to stop is kill me, but then again if anyone kills me they will know their life will end also.:D
    Strike me down now and will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

So should we bother asking you to back up these ludicrous claims Obi Wan?
    Or should we just believe you without question?

King Mob wrote: »
    So should we bother asking you to back up these ludicrous claims Obi Wan?
    Or should we just believe you without question?

Law of attraction.

Law of the universe.

Mind over matter. Higher beings have access to it, I can teach you it. I will also say, don't believe me if you don't want to.

There is a universe out there waiting to be touched, none of you have even dreamt to look up even, never mind envision yourself, to realise your actually a cosmic source and a universal being, sent to this planet to live on of the most bombarded broadcasted reality in the history of this galaxy.

I still know nothing, so don't take my word for it. The more I learn, and I mean when I say this and out of all repsect and love for I have for this race, I do within all my power to get to the bottom of it, the more I realise, the more I realise we are actually enslaved. We know so little that, we live and die on this planet never knowing the full of our potential. to me and why the government and higher powers do not reveal the MATRIX of reality, I'm in a position where I can partially see why people react strange us they are not familar with the greater cosmic awareness around us. It's actually sometimes better not to say anything.

"He whos knows all, says very little."
    2He who talks alot know's very little"

I'm in a transition realising alot.

Thats shows up our educaton system for you...:rolleyes:

Law of attraction.

Law of the universe.

Mind over matter. Higher beings have access to it, I can teach you it. I will also say, don't believe me if you don't want to.

There is a universe out there waiting to be touched, none of you have even dreamt to look up even, never mind envision yourself, to realise your actually a cosmic source and a universal being, sent to this planet to live on of the most bombarded broadcasted reality in the history of this galaxy.

I still know nothing, so don't take my word for it. The more I learn, and I mean when I say this and out of all repsect and love for I have for this race, I do within all my power to get to the bottom of it, the more I realise, the more I realise we are actually enslaved. We know so little that, we live and die on this planet never knowing the full of our potential. to me and why the government and higher powers do not reveal the MATRIX of reality, I'm in a position where I can partially see why people react strange us they are not familar with the greater cosmic awareness around us. It's actually sometimes better not to say anything.

"He whos knows all, says very little."

I'm in a transition realising alot.

Thats shows up our educaton system for you...:rolleyes:

A simple "no" would have done.

A simple "no" would have done.

No for what.

My reality is different to yours. Welcome to gaia. So much to learn as we all walk it.

No for what.

My reality is different to yours. Welcome to gaia. So much to learn as we all walk it.

That you have no evidence to support your claims.

My reality is based on verifiable evidence and logic. Not unquestioning mysticism.
    Where'd I learn that? 2nd year philosophy in Maynooth.

So no the Irish educational system is not rigged in my opinion.

That you have no evidence to support your claims.

My reality is based on verifiable evidence and logic. Not unquestioning mysticism.
    Where'd I learn that? 2nd year philosophy in Maynooth.

So no the Irish educational system is not rigged in my opinion.

:D You only show imbalance.

human beings are not robots
    Human beings are both lscientific and creationist. Both intuitive and logic.

When you use both, you will understand the complicities of the universe, Oe side of the universe will never explain the full apple. You need the other half, fuse the both sides. Meaning use all your brain to come to your reasonings and reality. Reality isn't logical, so your all ready setting up for a fall.

Einstein understands exactly what I described above.

As I said welcome to Gaia.;)

:D You only show imbalance.

human beings are not robots
    Human beings are both lscientific and creationist. Both intuitive and logic.

When you use both, you will understand the complicities of the universe, Oe side of the universe will never explain the full apple. You need the other half, fuse the both sides. Meaning use all your brain to come to your reasonings and reality. Reality isn't logical, so your all ready setting up for a fall.

Einstein understands exactly what I described above.

As I said welcome to Gaia.;)
    Unfortunately the evidence doesn't support any of that.
    Since the development of the modern scientific theory, we have advanced more in the 200 or so years since than in the previous 2000.

But if you know so much about how the universe works (and you evidently don't), can you explain what exactly the scientific method is?

And still waiting for that evidence for alien knowledge. Or are you just making it all up?

Unfortunately the evidence doesn't support any of that.
    Since the development of the modern scientific theory, we have advanced more in the 200 or so years since than in the previous 2000.

But if you know so much about how the universe works (and you evidently don't), can you explain what exactly the scientific method is?

And still waiting for that evidence for alien knowledge. Or are you just making it all up?

Did you ever hear of Einstein.

:rolleyes: Haha modern scientific theory my eye. The science we have, is hundreds of years behind the genious of the ancient knowledge.

• Advertisement

Did you ever hear of Einstein.

:rolleyes: Haha modern scientific theory my eye. The science we have, is hundreds of years behind the genious of the ancient knowledge.

Such as?
    What genius exactly? Can you back this claim up?

Oh and do you know why Einstein's theory was right?
    Because it went through the scientific process, was empirically verified and was proven with experimental evidence.

Can you please describe the scientific method and show where you feel it is lacking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

It's actually sometimes better not to say anything.

This was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Undergod wrote: »
    This was hilarious.

I'm afraid our Mysterious friend doesn't appear to understand irony.

Such as?
    What genius exactly? Can you back this claim up?

Oh and do you know why Einstein's theory was right?
    Because it went through the scientific process, was empirically verified and was proven with experimental evidence.

Can you please describe the scientific method and show where you feel it is lacking?

Einstein, was also a day dreamer a hermit, a creative thinker, an abstract mind.

What I'm saying, is, I've said it already. His brain was fused to use both logic and intuition. Einstien always said he got most of his theorys on creative thought and wondering.

He believes in the divine creator of all, and that we are all connected. He used scientific hypothsis to break it down into logic and mathamatical equation.

You should look into his work and his creative work too. He is a classic example and role model of a scientists who came up with one of the greatest theorys and works in physics/astronomy.

Been dualistic is better than be one :P

Einstein, was also a day dreamer a hermit, a creative thinker, an abstract mind.

What I'm saying, is, I've said it already. His brain was fused to use both logic and intuition. Einstien always said he got most of his theorys on creative thought and wondering.

He believes in the divine creator of all, and that we are all connected. He used scientific hypothsis to break it down into logic and mathamatical equation.

You should look into his work and his creative work too. He is a classic example and role model of a scientists who came up with one of the greatest theorys and works in physics/astronomy.

Been dualistic is better than be one :P
    First off he didn't believe in a creative or personal god.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#Religious_views

He never expressed any of the beliefs you're claiming. And none of his scientific theories show anything of the sort.

And his theories where verified by the scientific method, observation and empirical experimentation. Not just because he was creative and not just because he was Einstein.

And he was able to back up all his theories with sound logic and evidence.
    Maybe you should take a page from his book. And not just believe everything you read in The Secret.

Still waiting for you to point out the flaws in the scientific method.
    Or to show you even understand it in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

First off he didn't believe in a creative or personal god.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#Religious_views

He never expressed any of the beliefs you're claiming. And none of his scientific theories show anything of the sort.

And his theories where verified by the scientific method, observation and empirical experimentation. Not just because he was creative and not just because he was Einstein.

Have a read of this:

http://www.ctinquiry.org/publications/reflections_volume_1/torrance.htm

And a good documentary to watch on the unified theory.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/einstein_symphony_prog_summary.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads the topic of this thread is "Is the educational system rigged?" that doesnt seem to be the topic anymore so unless it gets back on topic this thread is being locked in 24hrs.

No more off topic posts please.

Advertisement