Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collge opened full days during these 2 weeks?

Options
  • 05-04-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know if the college is opened till 10pm tomorrow or any of the other days.
    I know college is opened but just crossed my mind there, will they be closing early like they do on Saturdays. They better not be!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 owenbjj

Dont know, i know it is open during the day except i think the friday, sat, sun and monday of next week end..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

thanks. I'd need more than just the day, neeed a special lab for the full day, to 10pm. But thinking about it, I can't see why they be opened in the evening/night time. I'll chance it anyways. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

I have a night class Tuesday 7 till 9.30, didn't hear anything about it not going ahead.

I have a night class Tuesday 7 till 9.30, didn't hear anything about it not going ahead.
    Excellent, sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

Business as usual but closed on Good Friday and Monday. Tuesday staff are off but they are opening the Atrium as a reading room during the day

• Advertisement

Well this week different. Drove up today at 1, and place ends up closing at 5!

Advertisement