Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Upcoming Events in Kerry- List here

• 31-03-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,218 padocon

If you know of any upcoming events in Kerry, post here!
    Im sure we would all like to know of good entertainment ect like the opening of a new shop, any festivals so on list here!
    As far as I know there is none of this threads kind in the Kerry Region
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ Oliverdog

Well we have a new set of traffic lights in Killorglin. Not on yet, so there will probably be someone cutting the ribbon.
    I might go along and watch them change for a while. :D

There's not an awful lot to do here.

• Registered Users, Regional North Mods Posts: 15,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭ kerry4sam

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Well we have a new set of traffic lights in Killorglin. Not on yet, so there will probably be someone cutting the ribbon.
    I might go along and watch them change for a while. :D

There's not an awful lot to do here.

LMAO here at the thought of that Oliverdog :D A savage day awaits the people of Killorglin

• Registered Users, Regional North Mods Posts: 15,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭ kerry4sam

www.inec.ie regularly update their website with their upcoming performances and concerts in the National Events Centre. It may be worth keeping a look-in for the Summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ Oliverdog

kerry4sam wrote: »
    LMAO here at the thought of that Oliverdog :D A savage day awaits the people of Killorglin

No problem - I'm getting there early to avoid the crush. If you take your iPod and half-close your eyes, it'll be like being at a Disco. . .

More seriously, I think Sharon Shannon's on at Jacks Cromane, but it is tonight and I've been told €25 a head.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,412 ✭✭✭✭ ejmaztec

Will they be as good as the Manor West traffic lights that flashed orange for three years (or was it ten?) - and never actually changed at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,631 dh0661

6 nations & triple crown trophies will visit the O2 store in Abbey Court Tralee on Sunday May 3rd.

Photo opportunities available.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ newman10

dh0661 wrote: »
    6 nations & triple crown trophies will visit the O2 store in Abbey Court Tralee on Sunday May 3rd.

Photo opportunities available.

Are they coming to Killarney ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,631 dh0661

newman10 wrote: »
    Are they coming to Killarney ?????

Probably - but I'm not sure. Contact your local O2 store or Killarney rugby club.

Advertisement