Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in June (Series 13) maybe

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The Stig has a soul???!!!:eek:

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Sorry, got it slightly wrong. I should have said:

I get the impression from the photoshoot of the Stig that he has stolen the soul of the advertisers. ;)

Ahhh!!!

54 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Takeaway's on the way, and hopefully some chocolate, and then I'm set for the night!!!

WOOOT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Ahhh!!!

54 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Takeaway's on the way, and hopefully some chocolate, and then I'm set for the night!!!

WOOOT!!!

Takeaway sounds good. Im getting all set for the return.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Fcuking hell I didn't even know this was on! :eek:
    Nice one Boards, saving the day yet again :D

• Advertisement

Woooh!!!!
    O n J is on now!!!

Not long to go!!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

quality intro to the season imo.

note: didnt look like the FXX would get over a speed bump and iirc that meant it had to be discounted?
    still tho...wow, **** hot.

the race was good stuff. Not mentioning anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

kaimera wrote: »
    quality intro to the season imo.

note: didnt look like the FXX would get over a speed bump and iirc that meant it had to be discounted?
    still tho...wow, **** hot.

the race was good stuff. Not mentioning anything else

the FXX seemed to have the same ground clearance as the enzo, which means its can go on the board. Mental Car.

Good show for the first one, and i was supprised by interview with "the stig" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I'm calling bull**** on the FXX's time, I've driven it in PGR 4 and it's not that fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

amacachi wrote: »
    I'm calling bull**** on the FXX's time, I've driven it in PGR 4 and it's not that fast.

So driving a car in a computer game makes you know about how fast it can go? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 kev9652

it was posted in another thread that the Ferrari FXX isnt road legal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_fxx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

amacachi wrote: »

ROLF:D:D:D

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

All in all, i liked it. Interview was interesting, i lol'd at his "the stig'" lap time at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

kev9652 wrote: »
    it was posted in another thread that the Ferrari FXX isnt road legal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_fxx

There's a street legal version.

God, how many times am i going to have to say this tonight?!:rolleyes:

Imissedthebloodyshow!!!!

Have the TV set to record it on Friday though, and every other episode of the series to insure i never miss it again. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

CianRyan wrote: »
    There's a street legal version.

God, how many times am i going to have to say this tonight?!:rolleyes:

Imissedthebloodyshow!!!!

Have the TV set to record it on Friday though, and every other episode of the series to insure i never miss it again. :D

If you had watched the show you would see they didn't use the road legal one on the track. Schumacher cheats yet again :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Bryn wrote: »
    So driving a car in a computer game makes you know about how fast it can go? :rolleyes:
    h3000 wrote: »
    ROLF:D:D:D

The second one was the response I was going for...

Advertisement