Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick gang member kills himself in accidental shooting [merged]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

u sick b**tard ......i know wat id love to see u loose sumone importnt to u sicko!!!:mad::mad:

I bet you would. Fortunately no one important to me is a career criminal or goes around carrying a loaded gun with them or is likely to then take said gun and blow their own stupid brains out trying to show off to their mates. So the chances of your wish coming true are already slightly less than you'd expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 limerick lady 2

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    I bet you would.

i bet u wud too ur o sick!!!!

does hitler own u?? u devil:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭pcardin

Gurgle wrote: »
    What a waste.
    A golden opportunity missed - if only he had been showing his mates how to make explosives.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

question to limerick lady 2 how is lizard a sicko you seem to be sticking up for a career criminal who mades others lives a misery - i think its sick to stick up for those guys not someone who rightly condemns them

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

i have to say u are one sick b**tard!!!
    u sick b**tard ......i know wat id love to see u loose sumone importnt to u sicko!!!:mad::mad:
    u dope!!!!! u think ur sumthing u little fool tryin to get involved in the fude tryin to be the big hard man u dope no wonder ur doing no junior cert u muppit u wouldnt know wat a real thug was it it was infront of u who are u anyway:D
    i bet u wud too ur o sick!!!!

does hitler own u?? u devil:mad::mad:

Banned. Personal abuse of other posters is not allowed.

• Advertisement

horray javaboy - that was just absurd stuff - really not nice

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Back on topic please. She's been banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

it was another bad day for irish society -

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

According to the Irish Times today, yerman also had a fondness for animals.

Ahem.

During the funeral Mass, Declan Sheehy spoke of Philip Collopy’s love of “horses, goats and chickens”

Oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    During the funeral Mass, Declan Sheehy spoke of Philip Collopy’s love of “horses, goats and chickens”

Oh dear.

Man, this just keeps getting better. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

"A Toyota pick-up truck draped in a Tricolour"

Haha, classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

"They were afraid of Philip Collopy, mainly because he was a loose cannon, and with him out of the way, it leaves his outfit a lot more exposed and could put the Dundon-McCarthys in the driving seat,"

linkage

Have to say that is an absolutely impeccable choice of words, that has to be deliberate.

Top marks to the Irish Independent. Absolutely sterling work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Loose cannon, haha what a pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Terry wrote: »
    No. I have no time for gang members who use guns. Scum of the earth.
    is this badly phrased? there all the scum of the earth. Thank fek in my limited reading of this thread i have not seen anyone saddened about this! (i think its great, one less on the streets anyway) :) Glocks are not for these fekers, and they make it very hard for law abiding citizens and legal firearms owners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I swear to God this is one of the funniest threads ever!!!!!!

god bless us and f*$%ing save us! We are at a great loss to lose such an outstanding member of society!

easyeason3 wrote: »
    I swear to God this is one of the funniest threads ever!!!!!!
    ah its great. lol did ya see the post by limrick lady?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ayapatrick wrote: »
    is this badly phrased? there all the scum of the earth. Thank fek in my limited reading of this thread i have not seen anyone saddened about this! (i think its great, one less on the streets anyway) :) Glocks are not for these fekers, and they make it very hard for law abiding citizens and legal firearms owners!
    Probably as badly phrased as you're post.

I have no time for people willing to kill others indiscriminately

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I hear the rest of the gang are getting a presentation on guns..hope they know how to use bullets:pac:

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »
    Probably as badly phrased as you're post.

I have no time for people willing to kill others indiscriminately
    hope ya didnt take that as a dirty dig lad! i thought you were giving the opinion that as long as they hadnt guns they were tolerable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

My faith in Irish society is very much alive now!

Thanks,

Thought everyone on this site was a bleedin heart liberal.

Thank Christ that the young people think the same as me on this.

It's time these inbreeds were shot with a ball of their own sh1te:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sierraecho

I know this thread is old, but what happened to him was well deserved. Laughed when I heard this story

• Registered Users Posts: 81,832 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

only in amer- oh wait.

sierraecho wrote: »
    I know this thread is old, but what happened to him was well deserved. Laughed when I heard this story

Another Darwin award winner!

Anyway ibtl (zombie thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

u dope!!!!! u think ur sumthing u little fool tryin to get involved in the fude tryin to be the big hard man u dope no wonder ur doing no junior cert u muppit u wouldnt know wat a real thug was it it was infront of u who are u anyway:D
    Yeah now your talkin girl, thats real gangsta!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Strange choice of zombie thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

An File wrote: »
    Strange choice of zombie thread...

At least mr gangster won't be rising from the grave...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 lostinlimerick

Looks like there is a God after all!

Pity that scummer wasn't showing his pals how to disarm a small nuclear bomb!

Now that's what I would call 'Urban Regeneration'.:D:D:D

whoisbetter I seem to think you are no better although I agree with the post of him being the worst scum I find your context of urban regeneration offending as to show content at the thought of a area such as st.marys.park being wiped out so to say like a genocide sick minded of the the idea and how judgemental you are towards disadvantaged areas like myself I am from adisadvantaged area and yes scum do come and live their but a majority arenormal educated caring respectng people so I hope your views should not be biased nomore thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Here is a few more comments from a limk forum,some people have seriously low iq....WARNING!!!mind your eyes,lots of text speak..funny..http://honestlk.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/collopy-funeral/#comments

Advertisement