Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Equipment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

Sam Wha junior take down bow for sale RH 66" 26lb in good condition and still in its original box.

Comes with Gompy bow stringer, two finger tabs and two arm guards and some arrows.

It is a good fun bow that can be used by youth or adult adult.

Not selling for profit, PM for price

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Athboy Archery

Anyone wishing to donate any equipment to a new club please feel free to do so. Contact MullingarArchery@Gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

I have a pair of SF Premium recurve limbs which were bought originally in December 2012. I bought them as post above but found that they were too short/light for me. The specs are 25H 66' - 26lbs or 23H 64" - 28lbs (see pic) They are boxed and in mint condition, they retail new @€;90+
    Message me for price

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭qork

For Sale: Left Handed Hoyt Katera XL, this was Hoyt's top end bow in 2008. Cam 1/2 Plus Cams, Set for 52Lbs, can go from 50Lbs to 60Lbs, Draw length of 28", adjustable to 31". Supplied with Nikon Ten Zone Sight and adjustable Stabiliser, Nap Quiktune Arrow Rest.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Folks, post #2 of the charter of this forum requests that no prices are mentioned, just the details of items to be sold.

So please keep prices and negotiations to PM.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 willthearcher

:)
    I am looking for a pse supra single cam compound bow if anyone can help please contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭FlushEk

Im looking to sell my bow with a few arrows.. Is it possible to sell here?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

FlushElk, post the details and any pictures you want. All mention of price is to be kept to PM's (Private Messages- a feature of the forum software which allows private one-to-one communication, in case you're not familiar with it).

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭FlushEk

Ok.. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭AdamOHare

Looking for a cheap recurve to try some science with, yep, best stand well back everyone :D So doesnt matter if the bow has a few scratches and bumps just so long as she shoots. Obviously a hoyt, bernandi etc would be cool but anything at all will be considered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Eire sun

:)
    I am looking for a pse supra single cam compound bow if anyone can help please contact.

Hi Will, just wondering if you managed to locate that bow. I am in possession of a PSE solocam that got very little use, but I will have to check the exact model. Its in a case in the attic :D If you got sorted in the meantime, no worries. I also have a couple of Brownings. All compounds, all competition bows. I'm not selling them all but the PSE is not adaptable to my draw length so it can go if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 abusingelves

Hi guys,
    A move abroad and work commitments forces the sale of my archery gear.
    I'm based in Galway, and can arrange to meet to show the gear to anyone interested.
    For sale is a hoyt helix 25 inch right hand riser (held in the left hand),
    hoyt crx limbs(the limbs may be sold, i'm waiting confirmation),
    cartel siight,
    three strings, two FF and one FF+.
    bow stringer,
    arm guard,
    cartel button,
    beiter clicker,
    beiter central stabiliser,
    carbofast stabiliser/shock absorber,
    12x 2016 Easton XX75 arrows.
    quiver
    bow backpack (aurora),
    bowstand,
    spare nocks,
    fletches,
    tab.

The whole setup was used for about two seasons, shooting in the intervarsity league shoots. Relatively few arrows through the limbs. very little wear and tear.
    I'd much prefer if the whole lot went in one go.
    The limbs may be gone, awaiting confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kiraragadash01

RH black Samick Vision 2 riser. 25inch
    SF Premium Limbs, 26lbs - 28lbs.
    Joomong Scorpion sight.
    Shop bought string (would recommend making your own if you buy) or you are welcome to the one i have.

Bought in Ireland at Christmas.
    Minimal use, genuinely only shot once a week for past three months so in absolute excellent, brand new condition.

Genuine reason for selling - eye dominance issues.

A real bargain, honest to good god!!!!

Sad to see her go, she is a real beaut.

Location, able to meet north Kildare, Lucan, Liffey Valley.

Happy to email pix to those genuinely interested if the following attachments haven't worked.

hi um im very interested and i want to know price and if youd be willing to ship. i have no idea how to give you my email though :/

Left click on 'abusingelves' on the post above, select send private message and then treat as if it were a regular post.

Click this link here and it will get you there too.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Some Items for sale. Can sell together or separately.

Hoyt Compound bow 50-60 lb limbs. cam 1\2. Draw length range 25.5"-28 1/2" - check with me if you are close to the edge of that range so I can confirm it will suit.

Trophy taker rest.

Toxonics Sight.

Beiter 29mm Scope with 0.7 and 1.0 Diopter lenses.

Sure loc Black Eagle 29mm scope with intensity kit. - No lens.

PM me for prices

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maxitwist

Looking for some arrows.. whos got some for sale and how much? For a 55lb compound bow, 28" draw lenght.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maxitwist

nevermind i bough tsome on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Paydamon

Hello, I purchased this compound hunting now with natural camo with 4 carbon fibre arrows for €300 up to 5 months ago, only used it twice selling for €160 ASAP
    <snip>

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Paydamon wrote: »
    Hello, I purchased this compound hunting now with natural camo with 4 carbon fibre arrows for €300 up to 5 months ago, only used it twice selling for €160 ASAP
    <snip>

Paydamon, it's generally not considered a good idea to post your phone number or private e-mail address on an open forum like this. Unfortunately sometimes unscrupulous individuals may use those details for their own ends, whether it's malicious, criminal or just because they wanted to have a bit of a laugh. For this reason I've removed your phone number, if someone wishes to contact you they can do so by sending you a Private Message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DellboyMary

Compound Bow for Sale.
    Used a few times
    Fibreglass Limbs
    65% Let-Off with full draw at 28 inches
    3 inch draw adjustment
    The current poundage is set for 20 lbs
    Arrows not included

PM me for price

Regards

Mary

• Advertisement

I think it might be worth reposting the original instructions in post #1 of this thread:

Some rules:

Use the post title to say if you want to sell equipment, or are requesting equipment

All info should be in one post, never post the same thing twice. If you need to modify the info then use the EDIT function

Photos of the gear is allowed, but keep the file size small

Never post anything other than what is on sale - this is not a chat thread. Any chat posts will be deleted

Do not advertise the price, this can be requested via PM

ALL TRANSACTIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FOLLOWING THE INITIAL POST MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY PM ONLY

When the gear is sold please let me know and I'll remove the details so the thread doesn't clog up with old stuff

In addition: As noted above, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the post.

Adam Grant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭einheit51

Hi bought these for my son who never quite took up the sport , so now for sale ideal for beginner/intermediate archer.
    25 inch RH cartel phantom riser (black) new
    25 inch samwick agulla riser(grey/black) used but in great condition(not in photo)
    Kap windstorm 66 24# limbs used but in excellent condition
    Cartel sight used but again in great condition
    Cartel dousong stabiliser
    Cartel button
    New string
    12 Easton A/C/C 3L-18/620 31 inch with black/red fletch and red noc(new)
    Cartel quiver
    Finger tab(used)
    Arm guard full leather (used)
    Blue stand(not in photo)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

I am looking for a starter recurve, I have been using a 24lb petron right handed with sight each week at a club, and i am interested in putting my own kit together.

anyone have anything feel free to pm me

regards

neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Ragim Wildcat Junior Set.
    Right-Handed Bow.
    Recurve Take-Down Bow c/w 54" Limbs
    18lb weight at 24" Draw
    6 x 26" Junior Arrows c/w Quiver
    Leather Arm Guard
    Kid-leather Glove
    Bow Stringer
    Bow Bag
    Very little use. Bought for my son but he prefers the indoor life !!!
    Also I will throw in 4 x 28" Arrows.
    In Co. Limerick but I can send by courier/post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 chelliews

I have a beautiful complete starter kit for sale...hardly used. Bought for teenage son (approx height 5'7). The bow: Polaris SAMICK, wooden. On the back it says: 64" = 28 lbs, 68" = 26 lbs. Set includes carrier bag, stand for bow, target, 5 arrows, arm guard. Swords area, dublin. PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭einheit51

einheit51 wrote: »
    Hi bought these for my son who never quite took up the sport , so now for sale ideal for beginner/intermediate archer.
    25 inch RH cartel phantom riser (black) new SOLD
    25 inch samwick agulla riser(grey/black) used but in great condition(not in photo)
    Kap windstorm 66 24# limbs used but in excellent condition SOLD
    Cartel sight used but again in great condition SOLD
    Cartel dousong stabiliser
    Cartel button
    New string
    SOLD
    12 Easton A/C/C 3L-18/620 31 inch with black/red fletch and red noc(new)
    Cartel quiver
    Finger tab(used)
    Arm guard full leather (used)
    SOLD
    Blue stand(not in photo)

Some items sold

As they have stood the rules for the selling of second-hand equipment have prohibited the mention of selling price.

We are now rescinding that rule to allow ONE mention of price.

Under no conditions is there to be discussion or haggling on the open forum about prices!

Any further price discussion is to be by PM.

The other conditions still apply.......

Use the post title to say if you want to sell equipment, or are requesting equipment

All info should be in one post, never post the same thing twice. If you need to modify the info then use the EDIT function

Photos of the gear is allowed, but keep the file size small

Never post anything other than what is on sale - this is not a chat thread. Any chat posts will be deleted

Do not advertise the price, this can be requested via PM

When the gear is sold please let me know and I'll remove the details so the thread doesn't clog up with old stuff

In addition, do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the post.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Don't suppose anybody happens to have a Hoyt Matrix riser (25") that they no longer have a need for and with which they would like to part?

Seen one down the club last night and it is a really nice riser. Have looked online (Google & Ebay UK/US) but no joy.

So if anybody would like to place one in a loving home, give me a shout.

Not really my area of expertise. (If it was I would be posting in the archery section a bit more (I believe this is my first post so Hello))

Anyway I was prowling around looking at archery sites just before I come into the forum and I was sure I had seen the word Matrix somewhere. I had.

I don't think it is allowed to post links and stuff in here and I don't want to be banned on first post, but I can suggest you look at the site for AIM Archery. It is a UK site so prices are in £ sterling. Hope it is what you were looking for. Good shooting :)

Rubecula, no problems with posting links. I checked that site, the only Matrix I could find was Hoyt Carbon Matrix compound bow and I don't think that is what TommyKnocker is after.

However, I've read recently that the Samick Vision 1 riser was essentially a knock-off of the Hoyt Matrix. While I don't recommend that version of the riser (there were concerns over it's design), the Vision 2 is available and hasn't the problems.

samick-vision-2-800x800.jpg

Vision 1
    1_Samick_Riser0__53197.1349715565.1280.1280.jpg

Matrix:

$T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgIOoBRVvPrgwp!~~60_35.JPGriser_matrix.jpg

Adam Grant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Rubecula wrote: »
    Not really my area of expertise. (If it was I would be posting in the archery section a bit more (I believe this is my first post so Hello))

Anyway I was prowling around looking at archery sites just before I come into the forum and I was sure I had seen the word Matrix somewhere. I had.

I don't think it is allowed to post links and stuff in here and I don't want to be banned on first post, but I can suggest you look at the site for AIM Archery. It is a UK site so prices are in £ sterling. Hope it is what you were looking for. Good shooting :)

Cheers for the heads up, but if it was as greysides says, a compound matrix, then it would not be what I was after as I shoot recurve. But again thank you for thinking of me.

I ended up with a Hoyt GMX in the end and I am really happy with the choice.
    greysides wrote: »
    Rubecula, no problems with posting links. I checked that site, the only Matrix I could find was Hoyt Carbon Matrix compound bow and I don't think that is what TommyKnocker is after.

However, I've read recently that the Samick Vision 1 riser was essentially a knock-off of the Hoyt Matrix. While I don't recommend that version of the riser (there were concerns over it's design), the Vision 2 is available and hasn't the problems.

Cheers for the information re the Samick being a knock off, but I have to say I am not really mad about either. One of the club members shoots a version 1 and it is really noisey :( Could be just the way they have it set up, but it would drive me batty. Another has a version 2 and while it sounds much quieter and looks a little like the Matrix I suppose, there is just something about it I don't like, but I am not sure what it is :o

As I said, I ended up with a GMX and really like it. My Matrix fetish was from my first night at the club at the beginner course. Two of the club shooters had the Matrix in dark blue fading to black, similar to the photo of the red one you posted, and I just thought they looked really nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement