If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/V Amps

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 razor69

Hi John. Just a quick 1 in regards the vsx lx51. Noticed it's not listed on RS websites Irl or Uk. Will you be getting it in soon or is it being Discon? Got my 5090 off yourself in Jan and couldn't beleive the step up in P.Q from my old Hitachi with the EXACT SAME sky hd feed. Anyhow looking at this Receiver because of A:3 HDMI inputs and B:Kuro link. Can you let me know price and availability? Ps In regards Kuro Link can Pioneer's avr and blu ray be controlled behind closed doors with this or does the IR sensor on both have to be exposed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Razor.

The VSXLX51 is still currently available. We have 1 on display in Belfast which I can do you a price on or we can order one in for you. Pioneer currently don't have any stock and won't have until early May.

Let me know if you would like the display one which is in very good condition.

The Kuro link works via the HDMI so IR's do not need to be visable on both units.

I hope this helps but any other questions or if you want the display 51, drop us a line.

Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.