Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

You should design that, whip up a prototype and get a patent on it. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

My new phone has this feature.....

they have got to put an alco lock on phones! to stop people from doing stupid sh!te like this!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Why do I refuse to quit that fcuking place? All they do is crap on me every chance they get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

coz you have invested this much time in it. What have they done now? :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just becoming cumulative at this point. Feel like I standing at the bottom of a mountain watching a snowball build size and speed as it rushes towards me.

• Advertisement

run Wolf ! or at least step out of the way.

I gonna take it head on. The resulting explosion should solve the problem nicely.

Are you wearing your helmet? What about your knee pads?:confused:

No, but I am wearing gloves. Tis important to protect your knuckles when hitting things.

But Wolf what goes up must come down - you need to protect your head unless you are knocking it into orbit,

• Advertisement

I'll nail my boss to the ground where it should land.

are you going to take pictures?

Thay call that evidence.

oh, yeah. Guess not.

Yeah, I don't need that kind of trouble.

no not that:)

129190220105249218.jpg

Please let him be Ant-Man.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Really wishing I could have an emotional off-switch at times.

Totally fecked off with getting annoyed/worked up in knots about things that I know that I shouldn't be.:(

If you can read this, you're too close!

KpwfB.jpg

• Advertisement

Chin up lads. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

that is all

14Hr Work day yesterday, lost keys to apartment......

Now in work on a Saturday since fecking 08:00 !!!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

The Master wrote: »
    Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

that is all

Are you okay??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Grand now Friday, just venting some steam :)

I've going to Re-Quote me own message...

I'm half temped to head to either Bruxxies or Fibbers II but I know been in this mindset and been around other is a bad idea :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Social Interaction Fail.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I shut my finger in a door the other day and it still hurts sooooooooooo much.

I hate those small injuries that hurt a stupid amount while looking like nothing much but y'can't whinge without looking like a moany jerk.

Also: fúck you, door.

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote: »
    I shut my finger in a door the other day and it still hurts sooooooooooo much.

I hate those small injuries that hurt a stupid amount while looking like nothing much but y'can't whinge without looking like a moany jerk.

Also: fúck you, door.
    Sounds like me when I challenged the evil bush in front of my house. Managed to gouge my punky, but it such a tiny thing I look like wimp for complaining. On a related note, how does one stake a vampire bush?

Advertisement