Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Big Planet - 17 Euros Delivered!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I get this when I try to order to Galway, Ireland:

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. ( See geographical restrictions.) ***

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Amazon UK stopped shipping games to Ireland last year...

.. only realised a few weeks ago too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Balls, sorry, dunno why it's saying that (i tried it too there!)

Anyone know why it would do that?

*EDIT* Basquille answered that question there!

That's annoying! (Amazon, not you Basquille!)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Oh yeah I forgot - Ireland doesn't have a postal system. And Ireland isnt really a country anyway. Amazon can burn for all I care. Why the hell cant they send here?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Actually haven't shipped here since 2006 according to this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Oh yeah I forgot - Ireland doesn't have a postal system. And Ireland isnt really a country anyway. Amazon can burn for all I care. Why the hell cant they send here?

It blows alright, but Amazon is still the king for DVDs/Blu-ray as far as i'm concerned

Advertisement