Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20bottles 330ml Miller at Tesco 12.99

Options
  • 15-03-2009 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi,

I am not 100% sure if thats an official offer but I went to Tesco tonight and saw a yellow sign for Miller 20pk 330ml for euro12.99. However there were no actual boxes there yet. It seemed like they had just put up the sign and were waiting for the beer boxes.

So I am not sure if thats an official offer I just wanted to let everyone know just in case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 FrancieB

rh555 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am not 100% sure if thats an official offer but I went to Tesco tonight and saw a yellow sign for Miller 20pk 330ml for euro12.99. However there were no actual boxes there yet. It seemed like they had just put up the sign and were waiting for the beer boxes.

So I am not sure if thats an official offer I just wanted to let everyone know just in case.

It should be 2.99 for a 20pk. Pure piss....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,264 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

:rolleyes:Great input ^^^

cheers OP, thats a bargin for sure.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

FrancieB wrote: »
    It should be 2.99 for a 20pk. Pure piss....

Why make a post like that? You cares what you think of miller. It's a bargain alerts tread not Food and Drink

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If its Miller, heineken, bud etc the list is endless........once its beer thread, theirs always 'tastes likes piss' comment.

Can we just get over it! This is bargain alerts after all :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

Again just wanna emphasize that I only saw the sign but no boxes but it looked like a legitimate offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Hi,

Hope its official, thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi,

Was it €15.99 by any chance? Offer till 17th march

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Traditional

[mod edit]STFU really[/mod edit]

No it said 12.99 although I amn not 100% sure about the .99cents anymore but it was euro12 something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

its the classic thing used by supermarkets to draw people in , dont be fooled special offers when the consumer sees this you are easily led , the main thing to do is get people in the door , why support a company that is of no good to the irish economy , sure they may stock some irish products but the vast majority are GB made , its one supermarket i dont go to , shame on you for sugesting people should go and buy in a multi national with 10 % unemployment

Get off Bargain alerts and NEVER come back!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

website still shows e15.99. to me this was a pointless offer. obviously it was going to be a great seller but there wasnt enough stock there. any store i was in was sold out yet it was all over the tv and in the paper. what about the miller lovers who have no other way of getting their product on paddys weekend. what are they suppost to do

No it said 12.99 although I amn not 100% sure about the .99cents anymore but it was euro12 something.

Reason i ask is online its states as €23.99 down to €15.99 offer on or before march 17th.
    SAVE 8.00 Was 23.99 Now 15.99
    Miller Genuine Draft 20pkx330ml €15.99 (€2.43/litre)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great fcuking price tbh.!!

FrancieB wrote: »
    Would you like me to piss on you?

Ha! I can just picture the type of person you are in my head... From your first post to that post iv a bad impression of your character!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Bought 2 boxes of it yesterday!

Bought 2 boxes of it yesterday!

At what price?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

I bought two boxes of this yesterday at €15.99 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

no sign of your 12.99 stuff in tesco tipperary today nor the 15.99 packs for that matter or 6 packs. one wouldnt want to have a real urge for a miller! i just went to the local carry out and got me a six pack

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

tippguy wrote: »
    no sign of your 12.99 stuff in tesco tipperary today nor the 15.99 packs for that matter or 6 packs. one wouldnt want to have a real urge for a miller! i just went to the local carry out and got me a six pack

I bought a box yesterday at 12.99, would have thought that all tesco's had to sell at the same price?!

Glad to hear this. At least I wasn't imagining things - lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Bought a crate for 12.99 on friday. In Dundalk. I find the closer to the border the better offers. Easter eggs are 1.15 too but further from the border they are 3 for 5€

I saw the offer in Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

15.99 in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 lukasbasic

and the taste is far better

lukasbasic wrote: »

stronger % too

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

lukasbasic wrote: »

Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of popping down to my local Sainsbury 3 or 4 hours away.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Rounded with the couple of offers I've found:

Tesco - 20 Bottles of Miller €15.99

Dunnes - 24 Bottles of Miller €18.99

Dunnes - 20 Bottles of Bud €16.99

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

aw,,i paid €15.99 on line,,still good offer tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tesco in Crumlin SC and on Camden St both sold out of Miller, had to drive down to Dunnes on Georges St. in the end.:D

Advertisement