Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants early bird deals

Options
  • 14-03-2009 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

lots of restaurants doing early bird /good value deals.

Ivans in Howth Early bird deal €70 for 2 incl bottle of wine

If anyone has seen other good offers, please post them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

Graces garden in shankhill do a set menu monday to thursday €15 for starter, main and ice cream

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.menupages.ie/offers.aspx

Filter by selecting 'early bird specials' in the first drop down menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's a thread with a few pages of options over in the Food & Drink forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Celestine's Brasserie on the Malahide have a lovely early bird menu!

I think it was €60/€65 inc a bottle of wine!

Was well worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Riverboat Inn in Sallins Co. Kildare is letting a child eat free for every adult that buys a main course so we i.e. wife and me and 4 kids, had starter and main course with 2 pints for €40. Food was lovely and massive helpings so that even mise, with my great appetite couldn't finish it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Not an early bird, but Dylan Hotel have a Sun-Thur 30e 3 course deal - http://www.dylan.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Japur(Indian) in Malahide does a 3 course meal for €21 between 5 n 7.30. Damn good food...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The Alamo in Temple Bar

All day special
    2 course plus glass of wine €12.95
    3 course plus glass of wine €14.95

Not sure if it is offered all evening/night. We were in there on Friday at about 6 and it was available

Advertisement