Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sky+ Box To New Customers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Im interested mate, give me a pm on how we go about this.

I was gonna pay the £49 for the box, but this is better :P

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭construct06

i have 2 vouchers also. so pm me anyone thats interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Ready to go on this for any NEW SUBSCRIBER who wants to take up this offer.
    Free Sky+ for YOU and ME.
    All set with the info you need to get this set up.
    PM ME.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,770 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

there's already a thread open on this - mods: maybe merge them?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055512375

as pointed out in the other thread, Sky's current offer of €25 for a Sky+ box with free installation is actually better than the recommend a friend offer, as standard installation is €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Just wondering if I would qualify as a new customer. I left them about 3 weeks ago to go to NTL MMDS but it turns out they cant get a signal for me.... so it looks like its back to SKY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Anyone willing to do this "refer a friend" offer for a free sky+ box?

Installation will cost me 87.50 because I don't have a phone line... so if anyone's willing to split their cheque too...?

I'm only thinking about it at the moment - don't want to go back to NTL...

Any offers appreciated. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Does this offer cover the Sky+ HD box too?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

My sister was quoted e199 today to change from Sky to Sky+. She said no thanks.

Her young fella has been promised it. Any tips on the easiest way to get around it?

(Sorry mods, if a bit off topic, but may help others too.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Cancel and subscribe again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Cancel and subscribe again.

She's still under contract though.

They also wanted e150 to move her current Sky box to another room. Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Well that sucks ass! I have just subscribed, getting the Sky+ box for free, free installation - only paying for the extra box for Multiroom, 24.50 one off...

davenewt wrote: »
    Anyone willing to do this "refer a friend" offer for a free sky+ box?

Installation will cost me 87.50 because I don't have a phone line... so if anyone's willing to split their cheque too...?

I'm only thinking about it at the moment - don't want to go back to NTL...

Any offers appreciated. PM me.

I'll have to check that my RAF voucher is still valid, but if it is I'll split the cheque with you.

loyatemu wrote: »
    I'll have to check that my RAF voucher is still valid, but if it is I'll split the cheque with you.
    Thx, have had a few offers already and still looking into it so will come back to you if required!

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Those sky vouchers will be not be valid soon if i remember correctly so if your interested in doing it............you better get your skates on!!

But the "refer a friend" thing is ongoing, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Bethrifty wrote: »
    If you visit sky through bethrifty.ie, you'll earn €35 cashback for your suscription! Thats almost like 1 month free!

Was trying to use that site today, every 2nd page was Apache errors...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

davenewt wrote: »
    But the "refer a friend" thing is ongoing, no?
    Nope. Only when it suits sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

The refer a friend thing is hit and miss. I signed up for it when I got Sky+ last year but the cheque never arrived. I rang them the other day to find out why and they said I chose to take a free Sky+ box instead. Only I didn't. I signed up for both. I was never asked to choose between the two. I checked out their terms and conditions and I can't see anywhere that it says you can choose between getting your cheque and taking another offer.

I've given it up as a bad deal at this stage as I know from the conversation I had that I have zero chance of getting my cheque out of them, but I'm still fuming about it. The existing customer who was part of my refer a friend got their cheque alright, so they at least honoured part of the deal.

I'm still waiting for my cheque for a second refer a friend sign-up I did back in February. All the dragon on the phone could tell me about the delay in sending that cheque was that "there's a delay sending cheques." Oh, really ?

z

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Hi,

Am after moving into a rented accomodation for 12 months and am looking to get sky installed.

What is the cheapest way I can do this - is the refer a friend option still going?

I'd be happy enough with Sky+. Was going to go through bethrifty.ie and get the €35 cashback either. As I don't have a phone line it will cost me €87 for installation so the 35 back will help.. unless there's a better offer on ?

bumping this - got some new referral vouchers from Sky today - free Sky+ box for new subscribers (and a cheque for me) - anyone interested, PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I got the offer also of a free sky+ box for friends but with a free HD box for me :)

Have I any friends out there??

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

I got vouchers for a Free SKY HD Box for a new subscriber and for me. So if anyone is interested, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Same here - Free Sky+ box for a new subscriber. {+ a cheque for me}. PM me if all the above are used up.

Advertisement