Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSN Cork

Options
  • 10-03-2009 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi
    anybody studying in CSN Cork? I need some information. I had my interview and i will be probably joining the College in September. I will do graphic designing. I need information from students who already studied there. The education there is full time. and i have also to do work experience there.

how will it be?
    i have no idea.

And what about student grant? i live about 10 km far from College?

thanks

kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

What is CSN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Lia_lia wrote: »
    What is CSN?

Colaiste Stiofan Naofa im guessing??! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 maha81

akamossy wrote: »
    Colaiste Stiofan Naofa im guessing??! :confused:

yes right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

they don't even have their own forum on boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Student grants are given depending on yours or your family's income and situation.

I for example live more than 30km from college and my father is a single parent with a relatively low income so I was pretty much guaranteed one.

If you're not dependent on your parents income then yes you should get a grant but it would be best to enquire to your local VEC.

If you're living in Cork then your VEC is located at Baracks Square, Ballincollig

It might be better for you to save money on envelopes as they are incredibly slow and email them. I'm not sure what the email address is but I'm sure if you google it it should come up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement