Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to eat in longford town?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Yeah I've eaten in the Black Olive a couple of times, I love their Malteser cheese cake!!

I like Jac O Bite too, I've been in there a few times - I find it hard to resist the cakes on show on the counter!! Takes a lot of will power at times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

mandz wrote: »
    Yeah I've eaten in the Black Olive a couple of times, I love their Malteser cheese cake!!

I like Jac O Bite too, I've been in there a few times - I find it hard to resist the cakes on show on the counter!! Takes a lot of will power at times!!

Yes i have the malteser cheese cake everytime:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

the courtyard cafe during the day. great staff and the best food in town during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

g-whizz wrote: »
    the courtyard cafe during the day. great staff and the best food in town during the day.

The food ain't too bad in PV's during the day either. You can get malteser cheesecake in the courtyard bakery ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Jac O Bite is good on a Sunday for a good fry or for a good dinner :o)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ashman007

I have been recently searching to take on a pub to run and found a small looking place in drumlish called the courtyard inn. Does anyone know of it and what it was like when it was open

cheers

Advertisement