Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powder Coating in Dublin??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

jack01986 wrote: »
    Sorry to be dredging this up again but if anyone is interested I got my frame coated by a company called Barelle Ltd. They did a seriously good job with it. They stripped and powder coated the frame all for €65 Id recommend them to anyone. Very sound guys in there ive got to say as well.
    http://www.barelleltd.ie/p_home.html

P1000957.jpg
    P1000956.jpg
    P1000955.jpg

That IS a lovely finish! €65?! Thats half the price of Talllaght Powdercoating! Deffo gonna go with them in future, thanks for putting me onto them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

jack01986 wrote: »
    Sorry to be dredging this up again but if anyone is interested I got my frame coated by a company called Barelle Ltd. They did a seriously good job with it. They stripped and powder coated the frame all for €65 Id recommend them to anyone. Very sound guys in there ive got to say as well.
    <snip>
    Meant to ask you on DFGSS was it €65 per frame or, specifically €130 for two and it would have been more had you just been getting the one done?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭jack01986

Sorry man didnt see this till now I asked the guy there he said it was €65 for the frames and forks on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

I'm going to dredge this up. Seems like a good deal, if barrelltd.ie is still doing this price. And better if there's a price drop for more than one frame going into the oven.

I've a bike to get done ... all one colour. Does anyone have a frame they want powder-coated in the next couple of weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

I've an old MTB frame to get done, I like the look of the gunmetal with silver flake! http://www.barelleltd.ie/p_car_wheels.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

I've a PX Kaffenback I'd like to get done, gloss black - would be great if he knocked a few off a few quid if there were a few being done...

gman2k, happygoose: Willing to get it done in one or 2 weeks? If so, I might check out these guy's prices.

Sarkozy did you ever go through with this? I'm riding my 'good' bike to work the past while but want to go ahead and get a steel frame I picked up sprayed in the next week or two ahead of commuting on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

happygoose wrote: »
    Sarkozy did you ever go through with this? I'm riding my 'good' bike to work the past while but want to go ahead and get a steel frame I picked up sprayed in the next week or two ahead of commuting on it.

I'm getting a couple of frames done this week if you want to throw yours in but probably in baby blue or something similar as they are ladies frames!

Pm'd ya Holyboy - not too pushed about the baby blue!

• Advertisement

Have a frame but would prefer it painted white or similar to original off-white/ivory colour. Possible? Price?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

I'd still be interested in getting one done, baby blue though...........(I'll give that a miss)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭it's mick

Dredging this up again, has anyone got this done recently? Are http://www.barelleltd.ie still the cheapest? I have a frame and fork I want done, probably in black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

does powder coating distaught the frame in any way,just that i know of a guy who had his frame powdercoated and it totally fecked up the frame ,:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ianc929

http://www.customcoatingdublin.ie/

Give me a shout for a price in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

yeah i have a frame and fork i would like done in blue how about a price on that thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ianc929

yeah i have a frame and fork i would like done in blue how about a price on that thanks.

Pm sent.

Advertisement