Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne Beers 14th March 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 katiekins

Haha, my A game will be brought. You forget that I've only recently left the motherland and am still well able for a night out, unlike these wussy Aussies!

And Katie is a pet name, not my real name, so you'll be the only Katie there Sammag. No worries!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

katiekins wrote: »
    Haha, my A game will be brought. You forget that I've only recently left the motherland and am still well able for a night out, unlike these wussy Aussies!
    LOL :D

Tough talkin', hard drinkin' cailin.

Should pull up to be a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭missannik

Lucky I'm not coming... them's fighting words. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 katiekins

Oh god, what have I let myself in for...

Oh god, what have I let myself in for...
    Don't worry. I am on a good behavior bond and Sammag has been ordered to stay away from the city after the mayhem she caused the last time she was there. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

Cool. I'll be there, don't know about the fella though. He might have better things to do :eek: See you about 8pm tomorrow so :)

Good one.

Got an sms earlier from Sammag saying she has Bacon Fries. :pac:

But unfortunately they will be all gone by the time you get there *sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Just a question , if I do make it how in gods name do I find people or do I just talk to punters till I strike lucky:pac:

Zambia232 wrote: »
    Just a question , if I do make it how in gods name do I find people or do I just talk to punters till I strike lucky:pac:
    Bob the Builder will be there.

Look out for him at the table. He is only a little dude.

Just FYI Bob said he may be working late so might still be in work clothes.

Hope you don't mind tradies or builders?

For those who haven't met him here is a recent pic ...

ra456r.jpg

(Sorry gals he will be leaving his V8 ute at home)

[Edit] Whoopiefukindoo ... while I was posting this my mate Dara just called. He literally just touched down. He will be there tomorrow night. Duuuude :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement