Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gordon Brown US Congress Speech

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/2094840/John-Bolton-Lisbon-Treaty-will-undermine-democracy.html

That's a start, though it's Bolton and the Telegraph which is a double whammy on the EU.

For balance here is the Guardian on him:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/jun/18/ireland.usa

Considering his record in the UN, Called "the worst US Ambassador to the UN ever", this post 9/11 and Iraq invasion btw, his pro Bush and NATO stance etc. etc. I wonder why a member of the NWO would oppose the EU NWO?

A Wiki on him, yep, I know it's Wiki, but just to get a feel for the guy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Well thanks for that.

I always had a feeling that the EU NWO and the USA NWO both are want the same thing, but neither are going to allow the other to be the head or supreme over it all.

I did at one stage talk about this before and I stopped in my tracks, as to realise but who is representing the EU NWO, or EU dumb superstate..

Alot of people say that zionism is now in control of Europe since the fall of the Nazis, the zionsits have stepped on the ladder to take over Europe.

To be honest, it's a question we will be a long time trying to find out. It's also well known that the illuminati have many different separate groups. SOme are bad soem are nuetral some are good. So I'm open in trying to find out who is who in this scenerio.

What do the rest of you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

mysterious wrote: »
    Well thanks for that.

I always had a feeling that the EU NWO and the USA NWO both are want the same thing, but neither are going to allow the other to be the head or supreme over it all.

I did at one stage talk about this before and I stopped in my tracks, as to realise but who is representing the EU NWO, or EU dumb superstate..

Think it's your turn for links.
    mysterious wrote:
    Alot of people say that zionism is now in control of Europe since the fall of the Nazis, the zionsits have stepped on the ladder to take over Europe.

Links?
    mysterious wrote:
    To be honest, it's a question we will be a long time trying to find out. It's also well known that the illuminati have many different separate groups. SOme are bad soem are nuetral some are good. So I'm open in trying to find out who is who in this scenerio.

What do the rest of you think.

I'll accept that, but it seems a little picky and choosy to me, if you follow?

PS. Just re read there, some good, Who are they?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

What about the 1980's recession?
    -Was that a control stunt?

mysterious - u know a scarily amount abou d NWO so im not doubting ur knowledge im just sayin these individuals would be assassainated if every joe soap believed in d NWO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

NiallMH wrote: »

That was a recession in the backwater of Ireland, hardly a global economic powerplay! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Kernel wrote: »
    That was a recession in the backwater of Ireland, hardly a global economic powerplay! ;)

I would have thought that you'd be of the opinion that any economic fluctuation is determined by the elite since it is they who apparently control the monetary system.

Does recession, economic downturn and inflation not go hand in hand? Is this not all 'deliberated' by the 'elite central bankers'?

Why would they opt for a 'powerplay' just now?

mysterious - u know a scarily amount abou d NWO so im not doubting ur knowledge im just sayin these individuals would be assassainated if every joe soap believed in d NWO

If I was in a league of power with the knowledge I have, I would be assasinated too. I've already created an incredible stirr on many forums. I knew the people I was also attracting onto it. I know the type of people I'm dealing with by their reaction. I will say I have not attracted any high ranking "person" in a few months in my dealings on the internet.

They are just monitoring people, on the internet they are not to concered by the likes of me or anyone who knows a great deal, The powers of be, are not to bothered about the internet, they think that i just type and don't act.

J.F.K, and 2pac are in the league of power, and I believe 2pac knows less than me as there is far much exposure know than in his time, but he has a huge fan base, and he would cause global effect. Right now, the way this planet is going. Everyone will be drones.

Just bear in mind, I am someone who is not afraid to put my own life on the line, for my beliefs and goals.

K-9 wrote: »
    Think it's your turn for links.

Links on what, I'm just telling you from knowledge that I have dicussed, and have read on forums with many people from all over the world.

On zionism in America and zionism rising in Europe.
    I actually don't know a great deal, of the hierachy of whos, whos to be honest.

But I will delve into this;)
    When I find interesting stuff, I will post them onto here.

P.S power is power, and the power we are pin pointing, are the elite that have been rulling for thousands of years. Power is always inherited. The ruling elite of America would be distant cousins of the American high ruling families. Many of the extended royal famililes took control over many states in America when America was first founded. They bloodlines are not going to dissapear. They are still there.

I would have thought that you'd be of the opinion that any economic fluctuation if determined by the elite since it they who apparently control the monetary system.

Does recession, economic downturn and inflation not go hand in hand? Is this not all 'deliberated' by the 'elite central bankers'?

Everything happens for a reason.

When you ask the question, tease it out, see what you come up with.

They want world depopulation, the easiest ways to do this, is to weaken the economies and put the masses into fear.

It's easier to control and determine the outcomes of their own goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

When you ask the question, tease it out, see what you come up with.

They want world depopulation, the easiest ways to do this, is to weaken the economies and put the masses into fear.

It's easier to control and determine the outcomes of their own goals.

Any chance you'd answer his questions?

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »

They are afraid of losing control
    It's is to Weaken the people strenghtens the elites. It is to prevent people from waking uip or actually becoming more aware.

An example
    Lisbon treaty, we voted no. They panicked.
    The elite create this treaty, but yet also created this depresssion. why?
    Think.

We voted NO, so the next tactic, is to weaken the masses and make them more depended on the government.

"if you dont vote yes in lisbon, Irelands economy is in grave danger"
    Breaking news on Sky news;) Notice anything about this lner?
    How many times did our leaders say this?

The elite tell you to vote YES, or Ireland will be doomed basically. This is simple manipulation for you to give up your power. This depression helps this reality come to frution. You become sucked in.

The Media and elitebankers/money spinners are the ones who create the global depression. So why would they tell you to vote YES for something that they created to weaken you? and still pull the strings at the same time you are safe if you vote yes?. See wha'ts happening yet?

It's how they de- power you. It's about control, thats why they are doing this now. They need more control. The elites creating a depression, is bascially a control tactic a classic sign of reaction and projection. They are doing it now, because they are losing control ;) They create this, in the hope we all react. We are, we are now full swing into a depression, that was created purposely.

Remember I told you all, that reaction, is one of the clearest signs of losing power. Sheeple react to the NWO. We get sucked in. If the government react to mass awakenings, the Elites, go in to o_0 zone. So they spin out this gloabal scare. Problem, reaction, solution method.

It's how they control us. All you need is to be more aware of the synchroization of events that are going on right now. It will make sense to all of you eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

meglome wrote: »

Even with a second attempt I think mysterious has missed the essence of my question.

To paraphrase I asked Kernel how can the Irish recession of the eighties be dismissed as an event that was not deliberated yet the one at hand is clearly a conspiracy. There's no continuity in that rationale.

Would the 'power-play' not have been in play then too?

Am I missing something or do you (mysterious) hold a differnt belief to that of Kernel's?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

how do you reconcile this interpretation of Lisbon and the depression with Declan Ganley who is a member of the elite and linked to neo cons? He is most definitely an individual with a shady past who irritatingly refuses to give information upon request and spurns disinformation and lies. I'm of two halves about Lisbon myself, I do see it as distancing power structures from the people and I'm not down on the promotion private healthcare either, although its not an inherently malign treaty either and has some positives to it, that said the recession was happening before any mention of the treaty with the crash in sub prime mortgages way back in 07. The precedents for the recession extend back even further to 2000.

I would have thought that you'd be of the opinion that any economic fluctuation is determined by the elite since it is they who apparently control the monetary system.

Not all economic fluctuations would be controlled by the elites. Yes, they invented the system and control the system to a large extent, but small nations of little relevance or importance in world affairs (Ireland in the 80's) would not have been on the radar in terms of globalisation. So I think we were responsible for our recession in the 80s, and I think that we profitted from corporate globalisation and a lending/property boom which was unsustainable. We also have no indigenous industry apart from agriculture, and that is a problem too.

Even with a second attempt I think mysterious has missed the essence of my question.

To paraphrase I asked Kernel how can the Irish recession of the eighties be dismissed as an event that was not deliberated yet the one at hand is clearly a conspiracy. There's no continuity in that rationale.

Would the 'power-play' not have been in play then too?

Am I missing something or do you (mysterious) hold a differnt belief to that of Kernel's?

Sorry Veni vedi, I missed that part of the question. I thought I was clarifying my post, to what meglome wanted me to answer.

How was it a conspriacy?
    Irish recession, was due to the state of our countrys finances, lack of infastructure, unemployment, lidle construction industry and general mis management to lead our own country into the modern age. We are not a mineral wealthy country. We cashed in on foriegn investment, to get us out of the recession.

What is conspiracy of this

Ireland has a history of emigration. There was "no money" in this country.
    I fail to see how the recession in the 80s was a conspriacy. The recession affected only Ireland, is was not a world wide scale with panick.

It's nothing like what happened world wide, like the 30s. The current recession turning depression is a world wide castrophe.

how do you reconcile this interpretation of Lisbon and the depression with Declan Ganley who is a member of the elite and linked to neo cons? He is most definitely an individual with a shady past who irritatingly refuses to give information upon request and spurns disinformation and lies. I'm of two halves about Lisbon myself, I do see it as distancing power structures from the people and I'm not down on the promotion private healthcare either, although its not an inherently malign treaty either and has some positives to it, that said the recession was happening before any mention of the treaty with the crash in sub prime mortgages way back in 07. The precedents for the recession extend back even further to 2000.

There is very little positives in the whole process of that treaty.

If this is ratified, I sure hope not. (wont go there:mad:)

The next treaty leading from this one, will bring more measures, more rules, more laws, more control.

I'm very surprised, people don't actually question the very flaw of this treaty and Europe itself.

1. EC, was first invisioned, for the main countries in Europe to work economically and tie relations better together after the war torn relations post WW2. Therefore, the idea then "to my belief" was to restore peace and remove millitary scope out the door"

Yet this treaty wants us to pipe up on millitary spending, and have a super army. Why do we need a super army " get these imaginary terrorists" Like I can see this wil become "UNIAERMCA"

2. Each country was a member, still a country, still has it's own identity.
    This treaty doesnt represent this.
    This treaty is another step to further destroy this freedom of movement and idealism within Europe that we have. I think United states of Europe is

the 666 I'm afraid:(

Kernel wrote: »
    Not all economic fluctuations would be controlled by the elites. Yes, they invented the system and control the system to a large extent, but small nations of little relevance or importance in world affairs (Ireland in the 80's) would not have been on the radar in terms of globalisation. So I think we were responsible for our recession in the 80s, and I think that we profitted from corporate globalisation and a lending/property boom which was unsustainable. We also have no indigenous industry apart from agriculture, and that is a problem too.

I concur. Our own recession was our own mismangement of our own country. Nothing more, nothing less.

To compare it to this global depression, is ludricous.

In the 80s, "there was no money to begin with"
    Today, money is there, gleaming roads are here, big companines are here, massive redevelopments of the urban fabirc of our towns and cities etc, and our mass love for shining cars.

Yet we are in this "big big big global depression"

They just don't go on the same boat in this argument whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

Yeah , the reason being we never saw it coming. When was the last time there was a global recession . . I dont know Im hoping you will , but did the people first people to see a hurricane believe it was set up (Thats a very bad example but just try think along them lines)

Yeah , the reason being we never saw it coming. When was the last time there was a global recession . . I dont know Im hoping you will , but did the people first people to see a hurricane believe it was set up (Thats a very bad example but just try think along them lines)

1930, Then a war after, rothchild freaked when the monetary system was going up and down. They succeeded their plans, and guess what they have more control now. To the point, of creating one, behind our faces.

What are you trying to say? Can you phrase your question better? what about the hurricane. Hurricane Katrina was a set up. Whether they helped to create it or not, they sure knew it was going to happen. They wanted to observe a natural disaster of that scale, maybe to see how a bigger one would be determine or happen again within the country or outside, via planned process.

I believe the government calculate things like this.
    WTC 92 bombings, another test to see how people react, before the big one, That it was hurricane Katrina smells like too in this case. Why is this a comparison, because the way the government behaves and treated these disasters is very deceptive and pecurliar

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hurricane Katrina was a set up.

How?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

If I was in a league of power with the knowledge I have, I would be assasinated too. I've already created an incredible stirr on many forums. I knew the people I was also attracting onto it. I know the type of people I'm dealing with by their reaction. I will say I have not attracted any high ranking "person" in a few months in my dealings on the internet.

They are just monitoring people, on the internet they are not to concered by the likes of me or anyone who knows a great deal, The powers of be, are not to bothered about the internet, they think that i just type and don't act.

J.F.K, and 2pac are in the league of power, and I believe 2pac knows less than me as there is far much exposure know than in his time, but he has a huge fan base, and he would cause global effect. Right now, the way this planet is going. Everyone will be drones.

Just bear in mind, I am someone who is not afraid to put my own life on the line, for my beliefs and goals.

I believe in the ruling elites plans to globalise the world economy and the world itself...i believe they want to cull the population, i believe they will do anything in their power to achieve these goals, i believe in many of the theories put forward and that i have researched myself that are called conspiracy theories

but if i ever sound like this guy.......

I think i may just give up

i dont understand your motives mysterious, you contradict yourself time and time again in various threads all over this website, you seem to have a little knowledge (id guess you watch alot of Alex Jones) but you seem to be bordeline delusional to me

its very very hard to get you to actually attempt to back up any of your outlandish statements

i have to wonder, are you here to help or to hurt

So ... ehm... how about that Gordon Brown speech eh... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Some posts moved to new thread. Please stay on topic folks.

Advertisement