Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Soros. Malloch-Brown

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Here is an asian POV on Soros where he has been especially effective
    http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/redirect.php?gid=2&fid=33&tid=595660&goto=nextoldset

And for my money this has Soros all over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INAGMSARPYw&eurl=http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/559.html&feature=player_embedded

about mins in.

K-9 wrote: »
    Don't see any proof, just an opinion piece. Who are these Soros associates in the Democratic party and what are the links to him?

Obama, Dean, Lieberman to name 3. Relationship - puppet master & puppets
    Huh? Soros? Were?

Everywhere:)

You will not mind sharing it I'm sure?

Its 33 degree mason stuff, I don#t think you are ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Here is an asian POV on Soros where he has been especially effective
    http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/redirect.php?gid=2&fid=33&tid=595660&goto=nextoldset

So he will not like the more regulations that Govts. are introducing everywhere and the push away from free capitalism and libetarianism?

I don't do You Tube, nothing personal!
    Obama, Dean, Lieberman to name 3. Relationship - puppet master & puppets

Everywhere:)

A few links would be good.

Its 33 degree mason stuff, I don#t think you are ready.

I love Mason stuff!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

So he will not like the more regulations that Govts. are introducing everywhere and the push away from free capitalism and libetarianism?

No, this is a Soros quote, "

"Imposing market discipline means imposing instability, and how much instability can society take?"

He was suggesting a intl world bank in the 90's

iI don't mean any disrespect but As for the other stuff Im just really providing further reading for blackgold as he seems interested and learning as I go too. I am too sick and tired to link to everything I say.

No, this is a Soros quote, "

"Imposing market discipline means imposing instability, and how much instability can society take?"

So why is the Govt. he is infiltrating imposing more market regulation?

If he has infiltrated the Obama Govt., why are they doing the opposite to what he wants?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

So why is the Govt. he is infiltrating imposing more market regulation?

If he has infiltrated the Obama Govt., why are they doing the opposite to what he wants?

who said it wasn't part of the plan to de-stabilise?

who said it wasn't part of the plan to de-stabilise?

Soros seems a bit mixed up though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

There is no if, he has. It is widely written about.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

Just found the above site tonight.It's great for finding out information on certain individuals.
    It's worth bookmarking.

And thanks for the links sofa_king_good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

The Quantum Group of Funds are privately owned hedge funds based on Curaçao (Netherlands Antilles) and Cayman Islands. They are currently advised by George Soros through his company Soros Fund Management. Soros started the fund in the early 1970's along with jim Rogers. The shareholders of the funds are not publicly disclosed although it is known that the Rothschild family and other wealthy Europeans put $6 million into the funds in 1969.[1]

In 1992, the lead fund, Soros's Quantum Fund became famous for "breaking" the Bank of England, forcing it to devalue the pound. Soros had bet his entire fund in a short sale on the prediction that the British currency would drop in value (it did), a coup that netted him a profit of $1 billion.[citation needed] In 1997, Soros was blamed for forcing sharp devaluations in Southeast Asian currencies.

Very interesting indeed!

This video will explain naked short selling in a couple of minutes

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055504331

• Advertisement

There is no if, he has. It is widely written about.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

Just found the above site tonight.It's great for finding out information on certain individuals.
    It's worth bookmarking.

And thanks for the links sofa_king_good

In 1979 Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI), which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of individuals and organizations that share the founder's agendas. Those agendas can be summarized as follows:
    • promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
    • promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
    • opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
    • depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
    • promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
    • promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
    • promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
    • defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
    • financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
    • advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
    • opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
    • promoting socialized medicine in the United States
    • promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
    • bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
    • promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike
    • promoting taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand
    • advocating stricter gun-control measures
    • advocating the legalization of marijuana

Barring a few points, I can't see to much wrong with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

• opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
    • defending the civil rights and liberties of suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
    • advocating America's unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
    The Bastards! Imagine opposing America's military it must be a NWO plot some how!

In 1979 Soros established the Open Society Institute (OSI), which serves as the flagship of a network of Soros foundations that donate tens of millions of dollars each year to a wide array of individuals and organizations that share the founder's agendas. Those agendas can be summarized as follows:
    • promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
    • promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
    • promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
    • financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
    • promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is "not clean air and clean water, [but] rather ... the demolition of technological/industrial civilization"
    • promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike

I think some of the Anti NWO'ers are members! :o

OK if he is such a saint why has the convicted inside trader unashamedly damaged the lives of millions?
    see here: http://www.sorosmonitor.com/absolutenm/templates/news.aspx?articleid=33&zoneid=1

It refers to him as a Villainthropist. I love that term :D
    http://www.sorosmonitor.com/villainthropist.aspx

And here is connected to supporting John McCain. Seems like Soros couldn't lose
    http://killbuckcreekpolitics.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/mccain-connected-to-corruption-money-leftists-george-soros-teresa-heinz-kerry/

OK if he is such a saint why has the convicted inside trader unashamedly damaged the lives of millions?
    see here: http://www.sorosmonitor.com/absolutenm/templates/news.aspx?articleid=33&zoneid=1

It refers to him as a Villainthropist. I love that term :D
    http://www.sorosmonitor.com/villainthropist.aspx

And here is connected to supporting John McCain. Seems like Soros couldn't lose
    http://killbuckcreekpolitics.wordpress.com/2008/02/18/mccain-connected-to-corruption-money-leftists-george-soros-teresa-heinz-kerry/

You mean the worlds not black and white?
    Gasp!

So if he's part of a vast conspiracy why was convicted of insider trading?

how about you answering my question first.

how about you answering my question first.

He's not a saint. And it was kind of implied in my post. And don't think anyone claimed he was.
    Why do I have to answer you're fairly irrelevant question before you answer my fairly important one?

Advertisement