Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouija board

Options
  • 27-02-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Anyone got any stories about using the ouija board? Any real experiences, good or bad? Does it really work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

done it loads of times. Nothing fun happened though

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭jon burrows

Did the thingy in the middle move by itself??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

Apparently people who use those things subconciously direct the path of the triangle thingy to spell out what they're thinking, or something:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

I was at a party once where the guys cousin decided to have ago at it. I was going to participate but dropped out as i thought the idea was abit freaky. Anyway they try to call some old guy who died. I went ahead and resumed racing on the sega.

On the way home at the crossroads I seen an old guy in black staring at me. I asked my dad who'd collected me who it was and he asked where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

When I was.... 10, myself and a friend made a ouiji board and we put our feet touching so we couldnt use that to move it and held hands so we couldn't use them to move.
    AND it moved.... Freaked us the hell out - the shed went really cold - we started arguing, ran out, threw the board behind the shed and ran in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved from Noc ...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Anyone got any stories about using the ouija board? Any real experiences, good or bad? Does it really work?

Massive threadon Ouija Boards here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054983163

Advertisement