Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio 22 Photography?

Options
  • 26-02-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Won a voucher for these guys a while ago. Are they any good, and what kind of money are we talking about for a family portrait?

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Snoochiboochies

mrmac wrote: »
    Won a voucher for these guys a while ago. Are they any good, and what kind of money are we talking about for a family portrait?

;)

hey, I got one of the vouchers too, and I had such a fantastic time with them, there such a professional company, we had such a fun shoot, our pictures turned out so well, we spent a good bit, but it was so worth it, the quality was unbelievable and they last a lifetime, which is a great investment!! I wonder did you get them done in the end? I see it was feb since you posted this? I hope you had a great time, just like I did. Studio 22 have savage photographers and have great style:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bel2210

We also had our family portrait done by studio 22 and it turned out brilliant. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Not the cheapest around but you certainly get what you pay for. Our wedding photography was also done by this company and everyone is amazed by our wedding album. Looking forward to having another family portrait done now we have a new baby!

Advertisement