Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenten Beers - Blue Note Tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

12th?
    Ah ye feckers, I said the 6th is the only night I can't make it :p well I'll be back in town at about 1am but I doubt I'll track ye down at that hour. Have fun anyway, see yis at the next one hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

14th?
    Heading over now. I have shortly trimmed hair, glasses and a grey camo jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

12th?
    Right... Popped into the Blue Note at 8.30 to say hello. Saw no one, decided feck this for a game of cowboys and went home. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I am at home nursin' the snifflies (thanks to Aran weather!) with a hot one (and a drink:p).
    Sorry to miss this one, but texting a few reprobates now to tell them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Oops. Totally forgot about this. To those who go, have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

12th?
    Will be in The Dáil and Buskers tomorrow night for sure, huge group of us ladies out

14th?
    I was in the smoking area between 8 and midnight with some friends which was fortunate since I didn't see any boardsies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

The Crane?
    unfortunately that sounds like a few of the galway beers i've been to. i was too lazy to go, i was working until half 9 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

7th?
    ended up staying in monroes as no-one
    would come with me to the "note"
    sorry to have missed it..
    am sick as a dog today for my penance...
    did anyone show apart from you biko???:confused:

14th?
    I'm not sure since I only know the faces of maybe 10 posters and I didn't see any of them. Next time we'll all have to wear cool hats or something :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

14th?
    harsh... cant believe no one turned out! should we try again for em next weekend? or better still say paddys day beers! loadsa people wont be working so no excuse!
    i say Roisin Dubh 3pm, great band playing theyre called The Rye! Guaranteed craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

The Rye are deadly! I will pop in there if I am not working :)