Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a track

Options
  • 23-02-2009 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

How about a thread where we just post a vid of a song from an experimental artist that you're either loving or just find interesting. Whether you want to discuss something about it/the artist, feel free.

I've had a good portion of his discog for a while now but you know yourselves when you have a lot of music stacked, getting to listen to it all properly is difficult. I've been enjoying a lot of breakcore recently and there actually seems to be quite the dubstep/breakcore scene going in a couple of places in Cork so that's why I've been attracted to them but this song is really lovely, and in fact, this album has a really more laid back feel to it than most of what I've listened to so far.

Comments

Advertisement