Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Sweet 16

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Tazpm

I think the whole thing is completely vulger and they all came across as idiots. I hope they watched it and hung their heads in shame. I think the lot of them need a reality check!!!! (want to say "a good smack" but dont think it would work)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭granturismo

From the Kilkenny People June 2008;

MTV announced earlir this year that the music television channel will launch a new series called Exiled.
    A number of parents to the participants on My Super Sweet 16 will banish their teens to a remote dangerous countries in order to see whether if their offspring will survive the primitive conditions.

Send her parents as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

From the Kilkenny People June 2008;

MTV announced earlir this year that the music television channel will launch a new series called Exiled.
    A number of parents to the participants on My Super Sweet 16 will banish their teens to a remote dangerous countries in order to see whether if their offspring will survive the primitive conditions.

Why don't they just do something simple. Like tell them to get jobs.

Because they are spoilt brats and if they went and got a job they'd break a nail. If they get sent out to live with nomads and see life isnt all cars and clothes they might learn a life lesson!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

People like that make me almost happy there's a recession out there.

• Advertisement

Thr big R doesnt affect them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Tazpm wrote: »
    Thr big R doesnt affect them!!!

...and the media never manipulates anyone. never. :p

Advertisement