Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post on this thread wins. Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

Oh no you're not... Tis me... The winner! *runs off to get SMAK to close thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

no no
    I'll go last

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Me=Winner.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

The mysterious Mr Holck is here... A worthy adversary. Nevertheless, I win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

You think ? :D

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You already know the rules. Last person to post before the thread gets locked is the winner. So let's have a nice, dirty fight and come out with your hands up and your protective gear in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I'm seeing double.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

kerash wrote: »
    I'm seeing double.
    Didn't anyone ever tell you not to drink and post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa - "ADRIAN I WON!!!!!" - cue chessy music, cue credits .......\o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to drink and post.
    No , they told me the opposite . :D

That's fine chatbox, just no driving after drinking. Posting drunk just leads to revealing a latent desire to have sexual relations with comic book chararcters that would probably kill you. :)

comic book chararcters that would probably kill you. :)
    As long as they were rough before killing me I think that would be fine:D

That is kinda the point. There's no real way a normal person could make love to She-Hulk and not wind up dead or in the hospital for a crushed pelvis and massive internal injuries

That is kinda the point. There's no real way a normal person could make love to She-Hulk and not wind up dead or in the hospital for a crushed pelvis and massive internal injuries
    hahahahhahhahah......................... make love

I am not a normal person

hahahahhahhahah......................... make love

I am not a normal person
    Like I am. I'm the fool who tried to figure out how to get Wonder Woman's magic lasso so I could use it to build a sex swing to put her in.:D

Run, and run as fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the cyberwolf.

Please note mister Holck I am the CYBERWOLF, not a wolf.
    Thank you, and I win.

photos3.jpg
    ear Mr. Dewey,
    We can not Thank-You enough for the wonderfull wheelchair for Zoom Zoom. She is now the happiest Dog I know! The chair is all you said it would be, and much more. Your product has enriched our lives ten fold! Zoom Zoom can now go for walks, and she loves to play in the snow! I am sending some photos of Zoom Zoom in her chair for just the 3rd time .She is the center of attention when we go out, she loves it.
    Sincerly Ginette and Jaden Riendeau

http://www.wheelchairsfordogs.com/photos.html

• Advertisement

Matt Holck wrote: »
    Once more: me cyberwolf, that dog.

Matt Holck wrote: »
    What by the fangs of Might Fenris is that supposed to f***ing be. Did a dog and a monkey get really drunk and have a threeway with a f***ing toaster.

Star Wars totally copied Battle Star Galactica

1.jpg
    http://starwars.ugo.com/dvds/starwars_ewokadventures/default.asp

Ewoks is great with BBQ sauce though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

There shall be only one!

2 stroke wrote: »
    There shall be only one!
    Sadly it's not you.
    *removes 2 strokes head with werewolf klaive*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

aaahhh my traitor is back. chop chop

Learn to aim your Highness. I already dealt with 2 stroke for you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

and another from yours truly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement