Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA AND BJJ CLUB

Options
  • 18-02-2009 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Would any one serously join and train in an mma or bjj club in cit?

MMA, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

BJJ, BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS NEXT YEAR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

I have an interest in it and would consider joining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i totally misread that as 'bj club'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 polaris6630

i would love you forever if you did haha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

theres acouple of guys in my course who do it now in some clubs in cork so i'd say they would probably join up with the college one too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 polaris6630

likewise here, theres definitely a few ppl that i know of in cit who would be up for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 owenbjj

nice one, it would be cool to get one going if people are showing an interest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

EDIT: I'll actually make a new post!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bisto89

I'd do them both for definite. BJJ is done in the city but its a bit of a treck, if it was in CIT it'd be pretty sweet. I also have a few friends that would be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I'd definitely be up for an MMA club.. love watching it on tv when I get a chance.

I'm not sure I'd put any of those guys to shame, more like put myself to shame :o

Advertisement