Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania/UPS

Options
  • 16-02-2009 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I just received my digital camera from Pixmania. Or at least I thought I did.
    When I opened the box there was no camera inside. Where do i stand now, who is responsible for this bull? Pixmania or UPS who delivered it. What do I do next?eek.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Id say pixmania as you bought the item from them so it may be up to them to get onto UPS butif you want to ring UPS the number is 1800575757. Id say it will be up to pixmania to issue youwith a refund or ship another item.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

if you paid by credit card you may be able to get a charge back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭getonyourboots

Paid by Laser. Pixmania said their inquiry will last three weeks and that if I am entitled to a refund, I will receive it after that.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭getonyourboots

UPS collected the package last week and I heard nothing since so today I decided to ring them. They quickly told me that they would not be accepting responsibility for the missing camera and that I should contact Pixmania again, which I did. Pixmania told me that I should not have given the package to UPS and that they wanted to see some photographic evidence.:mad: Luckily I had taken a few snaps of the box on my phone before UPS collected it and quickly emailed these to Pixmania, of course they have not bothered to acknowledged this email yet. I could not even imagine worse customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

how do pixmania expect people to use them when they pull this kind of stunt? they are blaming ups and ups will blame pixmania until hell freeezes but ultimately it is poxmania that are responsible for your empty package!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I had a similar issue with Pixmania, I ordered a Wii and the thing never arrived. Pixmania were blaming An Post saying it was lost by them. But I knew that the item was never dispatched (never got an email) and the tracking number they eventually quoted me was never initiated, I contacted the courier in question and they confirmed this.
    After about 5 weeks of constant phone calls to them I eventually got my item and I learned a valuable lesson never to give Pixmania another cent of my money.

Keep hassling them and you will get just rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055470145

Use my email advice about halfway down the thread.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement