Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHOCK - STUNNED AND SUPRISED

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Hi RAFC,

I was just having a little read of your thread there...

Firstly, just wanted to say a VERY belated congratulations to you lol.. :) (better late than never:rolleyes:). What an unexpected and LOVELY surprise to get :-)
    You must be so excited at this point, being due TODAY! :D Fingers crossed he/she won't keep you in suspense for too much longer!
    Best of luck with the labour and birth - hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you ;) And I'll look forward to reading an update very soon about your bundle of joy!!

Best wishes :)

xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Hope all is well, cant wait to see what you had :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Thanks folks.....I'm still waiting though..............:D The only one of the other kids that kept me waiting hasn't stopped running rings around me since he was born :D:D:D:D I hope that's not the usual - he nearly killed me and I am 9 years older now........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

good luck- hope all goes well! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Just to update - It's a boy, born Friday night 17/07 10.43pm 8lb 8oz................. absolutely perfect Thank God. All well :D

ps - he's handsome :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Anna88

I just read your whole thread....I was dieing to see if you had, had your baby yet and you have!! Let me be the first to say CONGRATS!! Awwww

You should post a pic of him, whats his name?
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

RAFC wrote: »
    Just to update - It's a boy, born Friday night 17/07 10.43pm 8lb 8oz................. absolutely perfect Thank God. All well :D

ps - he's handsome :):):)

congratulations delighted for you, enjoy him now and take care :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭deisemum

Congrats

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Congratulations missus. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

congratulations! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Chuchu

Ah that's great news, a BIG congrats RAFC, I've been following your thread. You must be so relieved and thrilled!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

congratulations - I have just read your thread and I am sitting here crying with delight for you all. Its brilliant to hear a heartwarming story like this. Take things easy for yourself and enjoy every second.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Aaaawww congrats!! That's great news. Hope you and baby are doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Congratulations!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Congratulations! Hope to hear an update on yourself and your little bundle of joy soon! What did you name him?

Advertisement