Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week!

Options
  • 14-02-2009 4:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Theres some info here: http://citsu.ie/explicit/

All I know is there is this lock and key party thingy on Cubins some night. I hear hardly nothing these days in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,217 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

What is a Lock & Key Party like? Or has anyone ever been? I'll be down Tuesday, may end up heading to this at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

Mushy wrote: »
    What is a Lock & Key Party like? Or has anyone ever been? I'll be down Tuesday, may end up heading to this at some point.
    boy will get a lock.
    girl will get a key to open it.
    so the girl need to find the lock(boy) that will fit her key:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,217 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

yy885 wrote: »
    boy will get a lock.
    girl will get a key to open it.
    so the girl need to find the lock(boy) that will fit her key:P

Thats what I've read. Concept sounds fun, lets hope they are actually like that really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

just thinking...what if there only have 10 boys and 1 girl:D

if there dont have enough girls.....than...I think...you will see some due use his "key" to open another due's "lock"...god..this is so gay..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Are there still tickets available for the Tramps Ball?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 peapod260

Yep d hynotist was n today red bull paper wings competition tomoro wed is fr ted day complete wit tea, lovely girls comp and song for Europe and thurs was originally the red bull paper wings so don't no wats on den I no there is a magician at some pt and a strong stomach contest...also the gunge tank is back today it was gearoid the su president and a girl from scul of music...tomoro I am "lucky" enough LOL to be getting gunged so that shud b an experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

CIT's rag week tbf is awful.

UCC's on the other hand. . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

corkhero wrote: »
    CIT's rag week tbf is awful.

UCC's on the other hand. . . . . .
    I agree that rag week looked like it didn't exist at all. Previous years were a lot better. UCC has rag week, we have the unofficial xmas day now. That was always the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Hartyk87

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I agree that rag week looked like it didn't exist at all. Previous years were a lot better. UCC has rag week, we have the unofficial xmas day now. That was always the way

Ragweek was absolutly terrible this year i think the main cause of this was because it was right after the ucc rag week!

At the end of the day you have to remember we are only students!!

also something need to be done about these fas lads. They are giving CIT a very very bad name.

Remember they have the moneu to spend on the drink thus drink more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Hartyk87 wrote: »
    also something need to be done about these fas lads. They are giving CIT a very very bad name.

Remember they have the moneu to spend on the drink thus drink more.

Whoo!! There's a sweeping statement if I've ever seen one. While I admit that there are a fair bunch of plonkers in FAS, there are just as many plonkers in CIT. Evidence of this is the state of the common room and library every evening. The crap they leave after themselves leads me to believe that the majority of CIT students are filthy ****s whose mothers did a pretty poor job raising them.

And as for FAS people drinking more because they have money - dude, you need to get out more. There's a lot more to Cork's drink problem than the people of FAS...

Advertisement