Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

revenge on ex?

Options
  • 11-02-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Ok, i broke up with my boyfriend a while ago, for reasons i'd rather not mention.. but he's a prick, thats all ye need to know..

what i wanna hear is revenge ideas..

i've heard really good ones, like rubbing toothpaste in his underwear, apparently it stings like hell.. heh heh..

but no matter how mad they are i'd love to hear them, they'll give me a good laugh if nothing else :P

thanks =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

So for no particular reason you want the lovely ladies of this lounge to help you get revenge on someone who they do not know did anything wrong, they only know that YOU think he is a prick.

Sounds undeserved...

Also, how are you gonna get at his undies????

ist2_939409_bunny_boiler.jpg

Hey look, we have a Bunny Boiler!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Revenge is always a bad idea. It makes you look even more the weak one. You're still expending energy on someone that doesn't deserve it. The best revenge is moving forward into a better life and relationship.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ya sure he was the prick. Do ya not think it would be better to get him back by getting on with your life without him, showing him ya can live without him.
    Dont mind all that revenge crap, makes ya sound childish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

How long ago ?
    You could always get a friend to tell him you are x many months preggers and it's his....
    or typedef his brother/best mate/sister/ma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Wibbs hit the nail on the head there!

But if you go ahead with it

Substitute

Toothpaste with Deep Heat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

Move on you spiteful woman.
    Or ultimate revenge kill yourself blaming him of course in a note im sure hed be wracked with guilt for the rest of his days
    or perhaps a good slash across face witha blade of some sort so every day he looks in mirror hes reminded of his being a prick good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Revenge will just provide him with a good story to tell his mate's in the pub and laugh at your expense.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    How long ago ?
    You could always get a friend to tell him you are x many months preggers and it's his....
    or typedef his brother/best mate/sister/ma.

I had someone do that to me!!! Not a nice thing!!!! In fact I was ****ting myself!!!! Turns out though, all females are nutjobs, well that's what I thought at the time!!!
    miceal wrote: »
    Wibbs hit the nail on the head there!

But if you go ahead with it

Substitute

You evil evil person!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Shonagh

oh dear, this is making me sound kinda evil, which in all fairness i'm not...

myself and the guy parted on bad terms, to be quite honest i'd rather not have anything to do with the guy, but my friends and i were discussing revenge the other day, and some of the stuff they came up with was so hilarious it had me crying with laughter :)

i really just want to see what people can come up with, i should really have said that in the original post, but i wasn't thinking lol..

i know all the "revenge makes you the worse person" blah-di-blah stuff, i kinda just wanna get a good laugh outta this :P

=]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

The best revenge is to find happiness with someone a million times better! :D

That and leave the rest up to Karma hopefully! No matter how much of a prick he was you should leave it, just be happy you're not with such an idiot anymore.

• Advertisement

Shonagh wrote: »
    oh dear, this is making me sound kinda evil, which in all fairness i'm not...

myself and the guy parted on bad terms, to be quite honest i'd rather not have anything to do with the guy, but my friends and i were discussing revenge the other day, and some of the stuff they came up with was so hilarious it had me crying with laughter :)

i really just want to see what people can come up with, i should really have said that in the original post, but i wasn't thinking lol..

i know all the "revenge makes you the worse person" blah-di-blah stuff, i kinda just wanna get a good laugh outta this :P

=]

So you are not planning on actually doing it????? (Your still a bunny boiler though....lol)

Speaking of which, if he has any small pets.....

Really though, the best revenge is to sleep with a few of his mates, that'll make him feel really bad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

And tell everyone he has a tiny willy.....:D

nope i doubt i'll actually do it tbh, like, we had great times together, and like i said, we parted on bad terms, and i'd rather just leave it like that and not get pulled in his web of evil lol..

i'm actually quite a nice person, i just enjoy hearing everyone elses views on this lol..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Sleep with his mates, and then mybe let on at how crap he was in bed, premature ejaculation, and all that.

beertons wrote: »
    Sleep with his mates, and then mybe let on at how crap he was in bed, premature ejaculation, and all that.

That's really about perspective though, I would see it as right on time....lol.

Sleep with his mates and tell them there members are huge, and his was so small in comparison.

Send a valentine's card to his house with male handwriting saying thank's for last night...make sure someone else see's it.

haha yeah i've heard all the sleep with his mates ones, i'm looking for really original ones, like the toothpaste in the underwear, or itching powder in the condoms, also deep freeze in the condoms.. stuff like that lol xD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

miceal wrote: »
    Substitute

I won't comment on how I know, but the sensation is in fact, not entirely painful...

The best revenge is the kind that's well disguised and can't be traced back to you, especially good if it can be mistaken for karma. Stuff like secretly circulating rumours and then having him get caught in easily misunderstood circumstances...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

How about he had a dream about sleeping with one of his friends and was curious......god I wouldn't live that one down myself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This is going nowhere fast closed. PS sickpuppy, violence even in jest is against the charter of this forum and of boards in general. Not again. Thank you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement