Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Online Darts Software Tournament Groups and Discussion (UPDATED 02/03/09)

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

There was no fair way for me to do up group 2. iseethelight ended up going out because of all the matches jay.cymru didn't show up for. If I had taken him out of the tournament iseethelight would have gone through, since I left him in nhughes100 went through.

Sorry lads that group 2 ended up being such a mess and it's very harsh on iseethelight. Hopefully this won't happen in the next tournament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Got dartboard in house at last so would be interested in next tourney yez do but how does it work, need computer beside dartboard? also dont have broadband (brutal, this day and age:mad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

I'm on for playing Iseethelight in a play off for a quarter final spot. Doesn't feel right jammying a quarter final spot like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

thats very good of you nhughes i would of course accept your kind and very sporting offer:)

fair play to kingp this group was a nightmare
    i agree there really was no fair way to sort it out

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

nhughes100 wrote: »
    I'm on for playing Iseethelight in a play off for a quarter final spot. Doesn't feel right jammying a quarter final spot like that.

I have no problem with that if you lads can play as soon as possible.

• Advertisement

Play off scheduled for Tuesday 7.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Hey lads i'm up for the next tournie if you's have one

well done to nhughes a 7-5 winner in the playoff
    a very good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

well done to nhughes a 7-5 winner in the playoff
    a very good game

Unlucky iseethelight, you played well against a good player. Would you like a another friendly match tomorrow afternoon? The first friendly match we played was an epic encounter. Good to see you're back on form even though you lost against a good player!:(

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Unlucky iseethelight, you played well against a good player. Would you like a another friendly match tomorrow afternoon? The first friendly match we played was an epic encounter. Good to see you're back on form even though you lost against a good player!:(

yeah i was happy enough tbh had another bull finish, but started very slow losing the first 3.I had agood average(for me) about 62

Just lost to the better player

Would love a game tomorrow round 2 suit you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

yeah i was happy enough tbh had another bull finish, but started very slow losing the first 3.I had agood average(for me) about 62

Just lost to the better player

Would love a game tomorrow round 2 suit you?

Yeah 2pm is fine with me as I don't have to go up to the school!

Great average by the way!

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Hey lads i'm up for the next tournie if you's have one

Yeah there will be another one soon after this one is over. You're free to enter if you want!

Was a very good game, delighted to hold nearly a 60 avg throughout the game. I knew my luck was in when I checked out 78 in the first game, and then later hit double 17 first dart lol. Somehow I don't think my next game will be so close.

Advertisement