Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does it annoy ye.......

Options
  • 08-02-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

that the apprentices get paid 600 a week to be there and ye get squat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Not really no. 600 might be attractive to me now but out in work there is more to it than money, lots of benefits etc and a rising pay salary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i never knew they got paid. it bothers me now. they should be paying me that much a day to show up. all i`ll get out of this degree is 40 years of office work anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭badabinbadaboom

well what year apprentices are they?
    And they get paid because they dont spends all their time in college, most of the apprenticeship is actually spent working, like a dog.
    When I was a first year apprentice it annoyed me that college students and those on the dole got more than me, I think they deserve to be annoying you for a bit:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭badabinbadaboom

towel401 wrote: »
    i never knew they got paid. it bothers me now. they should be paying me that much a day to show up. all i`ll get out of this degree is 40 years of office work anyway.

Then do a different degree?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Have to agree with badabinbadaboom here. If anyone isn't happy with what they'll get out of their degree then maybe you should have rethought your CEO choices...

• Advertisement

Have to agree with badabinbadaboom here. If anyone isn't happy with what they'll get out of their degree then maybe you should have rethought your CEO choices...

only thing i could get into. have to finish this off and then go do something else after.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

you hope..... :p

ya recession Stephen might be here to stay..

only thing i could get into. have to finish this off and then go do something else after.

?? Well you should have worked harder in school then...

nah school was ****ing awful. gawd i hated that place. this way is much better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 owenbjj

haha, no apprentice is getting 600 a week you tool, lol. god ur funny

that cracks me up

that the apprentices get paid 600 a week to be there and ye get squat?

we get a degree and an apprentice gets laid off :D:D

owenbjj wrote: »
    we get a degree and an apprentice gets laid off :D:D

well at least he gets laid out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

Will it annoy them in 10 years time when they're still making 600 a week and I'm getting 1000 a week to tell them what to do?

well at least he gets laid out of it

go away and make love to ur pillow lad

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

mooman wrote: »
    Will it annoy them in 10 years time when they're still making 600 a week and I'm getting 1000 a week to tell them what to do?

thats gas, because i make 890 a week after tax for working 4 hours overtime a week and im only qualified 6 months :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

thats gas, because i make 890 a week after tax for working 4 hours overtime a week and im only qualified 6 months :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

i hope ur good at saving cause u aint got no job soon brother. can u say LAID OFF

plus thats bull**** so haha. i hate ****in liers. full of absolute bull**** on ther internet. ur a ****ing coward il ****ing **** ur head tru a wall

owenbjj wrote: »
    i hope ur good at saving cause u aint got no job soon brother. can u say LAID OFF

plus thats bull**** so haha. i hate ****in liers. full of absolute bull**** on ther internet. ur a ****ing coward il ****ing **** ur head tru a wall

:rolleyes: I presume the mod will be stepping in any minute now...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

some mothers do have them.

• Advertisement

This aged well.

Yeah the FAS students would be getting 600 a week in Phase 6.

A lot of water has flown under the bridge since this post, It used crack me up back in 2002 when i was a student that apprentices were making a fortune.

about 900 a week a qualified spark can make now.

None the less, looking back it was an immature thread to start!

Advertisement