Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for a free Trial?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Looking for a free trial if anyone has one to offer :D

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Nokia08

*snip*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,814 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Quick question, used to play eve and had 2 accounts, ive reactivated 1 of them but im pretty sure ive got a bunch of stuff still on the other 1, is there any way to use a trial code to get access to that account so i can transfer all my stuff and not have to pay for a whole month of an account i dont want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

VinLieger wrote: »
    Quick question, used to play eve and had 2 accounts, ive reactivated 1 of them but im pretty sure ive got a bunch of stuff still on the other 1, is there any way to use a trial code to get access to that account so i can transfer all my stuff and not have to pay for a whole month of an account i dont want?

They sometimes email you with a reactivation link so you can play again for 4 or 5 days so you can get hooked again. Check the email account you have linked to the second account and you might have something like that, it could have expired though.

The trial stuff is linked to a specific account rather than a key so getting a trial won't allow you to re-activate a full account just allow you to create a new account.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Create a petition on the eve website to get 1 day of time so you can buy a plex. Instead of buying the plex just contract all your old stuff over.

• Advertisement

WuuZii wrote: »
    Create a petition on the eve website to get 1 day of time so you can buy a plex. Instead of buying the plex just contract all your old stuff over.

Is that likely to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Is that likely to work?

yes. eve want people to resub.

Threw in a petition thanks for the advice, fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

any chance of a trial por moi?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

any chance of a trial por moi?
    PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

RHJ wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

PM sent

2 for 2 I am

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

these free trials still going???

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Nokia08

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

looking for trial, pm me buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Omphin wrote: »
    looking for trial, pm me buddy

I've replied to Omphin.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

Thanks Root

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Hi all,

Looking at starting up Eve again only played for about 2 months 2 years ago,looking for a free trial if someone can set me up please. Just to see if i like it again. Can I still use the e mail address i used for my normal account?

Thanks in advance.

joe90 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking at starting up Eve again only played for about 2 months 2 years ago,looking for a free trial if someone can set me up please. Just to see if i like it again. Can I still use the e mail address i used for my normal account?

Thanks in advance.

I think you'll have to use a new email, fire me a pm with your email and I will drop you a trial.

If you can remember your password for the old account and login name you can reactivate it with a GTC from shattered crystal or something similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Pretty sure you can use the same email, unless it recently changed. All my accounts are on the same email.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

hey would anyone be able to send me a buddy invite. I can pm my email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

pm me your email.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I'm torn. I played this about 3 years ago for a few months and loved it. But at more than €10 per month for the least expensive package I don't know if I am really prepared to give it that much time and money.

Still though, I'm a little richer than I was 3 years ago and I'd like to give it another shot so if there's an invite spare....

Ponster wrote: »
    I'm torn. I played this about 3 years ago for a few months and loved it. But at more than €10 per month for the least expensive package I don't know if I am really prepared to give it that much time and money.

Still though, I'm a little richer than I was 3 years ago and I'd like to give it another shot so if there's an invite spare....

If nobody has dropped you one yet let me know and pm me your email.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Cheers. PM with e-mail sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Hi guys,

Considering trying this game, could anyone please give me one of these 21 day trial thingys?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Season

pm me your email and ill send u one

• Advertisement

Sure. Pm email.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement