Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky News Weather - blocking off Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I need to repair my wiper arm before work tomorrow

.......................why didn't anyone pick up on this? Is it just me? Have I a filthy mind? Oh lawdy lawdy lawd.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    It's raining in Kerry. You don't to tell people that. They know. We know. That tribe they found in South America recently know that it's rainging Kerry.

.....all that rain-dancing at the crossroads we have down here. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,024 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Out of interest and chronic boredom, I just looked up the weater forecast for Kerry. ANd guess what?
    Met.ie wrote:
    30 January 2009 11:55

Today

Widespread rain this afternoon and evening. The rain will be heavy at times in many areas with local flooding especially in southern districts. Extensive hill fog also. Afternoon temperatures of 8 to 11 degrees and rather windy in eastern areas.
    http://www.met.ie/Default.asp?LW=Kerry

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Pfft I watch Sky News quite a lot and have never noticed this or considered it a problem. Most of the time when they're doing the weather they do give Ireland one or two mentions, which is more than I'd expect from a British news channel. And anyway, even if they didn't mention Ireland....I think you'll pretty much get the point from the British weather. Do you expect to hear "heavy showers over Wales and Scotland, but 20 degrees and clear skies over Ireland" ??

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭biggles007

http://www.sat24.com/gb

Pleanty of weather here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Alright usually I'm the calmest person anyone could know, It's very rare that I let something get to me or for that matter go complaining about things

But does anyone get seriously annoyed by Jo Whe*ler on Sky News who always stands right in front of Ireland during the forecast

(She's the middle aged lady with the copperish hair and deep voice)

I need to repair my wiper arm before work tomorrow, but because of her I have no idea if it'll be dry enough to do so

I think there's another english girl who does the same, a blonde lady, don't know her name

If it wasn't for Lisa Burke and the grey haired guy I'd never tune in

I was thinking of contacting sky - see if they'll do anything
    (the 3rd one down seems to be the right one)

* still at least its not as bad as the bbc or that dub dope on tv3

Replacing a wiper is the least of your worries

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

"Sky News Weather - blocking off Ireland"

Ireland blocking off Sky News would be win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I like her. She can stand wherever she likes.

Why did you replace one of the e's in Wheeler with an asterix by the way? Is a wheeler something rude that I'm not aware of?

EDIT - I just noticed this thread was over two years old.

Want to know the weather?

Go outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Old thread is old...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement