Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experimental beers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

No
    So much for organising this as a beers, I'm away! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

No
    I'm dying to go but I'm literally broke and I have a conflicting engagement in Galway :( there's still a chance I might go though, if I do I'll PM you Daddio. Otherwise sorry for being so lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

No
    Would anyone like to tell us how it went? (the gig that is, not the beers-that-didn't-happen :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

No
    Ah yes, the gig! It was excellent, but a bit too short for my liking at 80 minutes - I wanted a 3 hour marathon :P I kind of felt there was something (albeit a very small something) missing from the music end of things aswell. The Hello Everything tracks worked the best live I thought, and that wouldn't really be my favourite album of his. For atmosphere and raw noise though, it was fantastic. People were going insane, it was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

No
    Hey folks, just wondering if anybody is up for meeting up for a mini-beers? It would be nice to be able to have a chat - and maybe if we did a mix-cd exchange or something aswell? (I've been reminded from the track-a-day thread that there is an infinte amount of music to listen to, and talk about!)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

No
    Daddio wrote: »
    Hey folks, just wondering if anybody is up for meeting up for a mini-beers? It would be nice to be able to have a chat - and maybe if we did a mix-cd exchange or something aswell? (I've been reminded from the track-a-day thread that there is an infinte amount of music to listen to, and talk about!)

Yeah sounds a good idea, I'd be up for it anyway.

Like the idea of the cd too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

sounds groovy to me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

No
    I'd be up for a meetup. Whevenever the next one is on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

No
    If the date time etc suited , then I´d certainly go along

Advertisement