Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing Semester 2 Timetable

Options
  • 28-01-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

ok, finally read you can access the semester two timetable internally but not from outside CIT which doesnt suit me very well as I won't be anywhere near CIT until the 2nd of Feb....

I was wondering will there be anyone in the CIT labs before then that could check my timetable and pm it to me, it'd be a great favour...

I'm studying Business Admin in Yr 1 Group C...

If anyone does it for me thanks in advance, I'm so grateful for your help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

This the right class?

AI.BBADM_7_Y1 - BBus (Ord) in Business Administration YR1

Disclaimer:
    NOTE THAT THESE TIMETABLES ARE PROVISIONAL. PLEASE CONFIRM WITH HEAD OF DEPARTMENT.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

thanks a million :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Blushingblue

Could anyone help me too..can't get out to cit to see timetable...can anyone pm me the BBus (Honours) Accounting Year 4 timetable please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

ok, finally read you can access the semester two timetable internally but not from outside CIT which doesnt suit me very well as I won't be anywhere near CIT until the 2nd of Feb....

I was wondering will there be anyone in the CIT labs before then that could check my timetable and pm it to me, it'd be a great favour...

I'm studying Business Admin in Yr 1 Group C...

If anyone does it for me thanks in advance, I'm so grateful for your help!!!

man that sucks that you can't access it from outside. Is that a new thing? U were able to access it during the week last semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Great I'm on 6 - 10 Thursday evening, nothing before that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 whateverminger

Same problem for me! Won't be back on campus til 16th Feb so no idea where I'm meant to be then :o
    Anyone willing to check my timetable and pm it to me, it would be greatly appreciated!
    Course code: CR_HECCE_7

Early Childhood Care & Education - 1st year - Group A :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Blushingblue

Its ok now..got an email today saying when we are back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Just got this email
    Students can access Semester 2 Timetable Information from outside the institute via http://timetables.cit.ie

They should note that the timetables shown are provisional.

http://timetables.cit.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

well my timetable is not out yet...so thats why I didnt recieve any email yet...

I got email but my timetable is blank.

• Advertisement

your timetable isn't blank u actually have to click semester 2...

I also got the e-mail today :D

Ah you right. Only 3 modules listed though, the worse one isn't there :D

glad i could help u :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Ya nice one lou. I was wondering that too. I completely forgot to change it to. Even emailed my yr head to ask him what the story was :). My timetable is a bit of a mess too. It shows are 5 modules but not the common module. So it just like last semester when we had to tell them we were missing a module.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Damn, our timetable is completely changed to the one they gave us before Christmas. It's not very nice :rolleyes: Could be changed again though.

Dont forget to check after 6 o clock too. 4 hours were hidden there for me. 6 - 10pm. Yeppie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

damn it!!! Mon to Thu finish at 6...and almost every day get 2 hours lunch break:mad: wtf is going on here

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JaneK33

Hi, we are due back on Monday 30th, the timetable has been online for a week but has been completely changes today. We haven't received any email about timetable or returning to college. Are we just supposed to check ourselves, I thought they would have sent an email by now.

Advertisement