Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

24567107

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭ Mister Sifter
    Registered User


    Anyone fancy a magazine swap? Have a February edition of Golf World which i've read already. Anyone with another February title who's finished with it fancy a swap? Could be done by post.


  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ joanmul
    Registered User


    WillyWonka wrote: »
    I'm short a rescue iron and a lob wedge from my bag, and a decent putter now that I think of it. So I'll just throw it out here to see if anyone has anything they want to part with before I buy them elsewhere...

    My husband has a Ping MyDay putter if you're interested. I can give you his mobile if you are.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,217 ✭✭✭ kingshankly
    Registered User


    Graeme1982 wrote: »
    Anyone fancy a magazine swap? Have a February edition of Golf World which i've read already. Anyone with another February title who's finished with it fancy a swap? Could be done by post.
    im only after throwing out todays golfer ,golf world and golf monthly graeme get them through subscription every month ,just got march edition today you can have them each month when im finished if you want


  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭ WillyWonka
    Registered User


    joanmul wrote: »
    My husband has a Ping MyDay putter if you're interested. I can give you his mobile if you are.
    Thanks Joanmul, but I'm looking for one of the oversized putters, rather than the blade type, possibly an Odessey if anyone is thinking of upgrading??? -I probably should have stated that in the original post.


  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭ kagni
    Registered User


    ***SOLD***

    OK, more stuff that I need to sell.

    I have a nice set of irons on Adverts that would be ideal for a high handicapper or beginner.
    I used them from when I started, 4 yrs ago until last year.

    The irons are Acer XDS Widesole 4-SW.
    I will also include a 60* Dunlop wedge and the 64* lob wedge immortalised in ShriekingSheet's signature:)

    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=92414

    This is a good deal for anyone looking for a good quality but cheap starter set of irons.


  • Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭ PhilipMarlowe
    Oh Well, Okay


    Can't argue with that deal... be fun to see the 64 degree in the hands of a beginner!


  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭ kagni
    Registered User


    Licksy wrote: »
    Can't argue with that deal... be fun to see the 64 degree in the hands of a beginner!

    It's time for me to get rid of it before I do myself a permanent injury.
    Although it does make it a doddle to get out of bunkers.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭ gabgab
    Registered User


    Hi guys, A scotty Cameron Newport. It would go on ebay but shipping is a pain. I know these are collectors items for some people,

    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=91083

    Also White Hot Odyssey White Hot #4 Putter,

    Neither of these putters have headcovers, both have been used and played with and are priced acordingly,

    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=91078&cat=500

    Thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭ kagni
    Registered User


    ***SOLD***
    kagni wrote: »
    OK, more stuff that I need to sell.

    I have a nice set of irons on Adverts that would be ideal for a high handicapper or beginner.
    I used them from when I started, 4 yrs ago until last year.

    The irons are Acer XDS Widesole 4-SW.
    I will also include a 60* Dunlop wedge and the 64* lob wedge immortalised in ShriekingSheet's signature:)

    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=92414

    This is a good deal for anyone looking for a good quality but cheap starter set of irons.

    Forgot to mention that I am also including a Dunlop Loco 3-Hybrid with the above.
    That's 11 clubs for €60.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭ WHIP IT!
    Registered User


    kagni wrote: »
    Forgot to mention that I am also including a Dunlop Loco 3-Hybrid with the above.
    That's 11 clubs for €60.

    Spanking deal for a beginner there... fair play Kangi...


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ rafared
    Registered User


    I have a callaway X-Hot 3 wood in 9 out of 10 condition inc headcover that would suit somebody looking for a driver alternative. It has a stiff fujikura banzai shaft and is an easy club to hit. Anybody interested?


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 17,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Kimbot
    Flaming Ban Hammer Titan


    rafared wrote: »
    I have a callaway X-Hot 3 wood in 9 out of 10 condition inc headcover that would suit somebody looking for a driver alternative. It has a stiff fujikura banzai shaft and is an easy club to hit. Anybody interested?

    Price?


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭ stevire
    Registered User


    rafared wrote: »
    I have a callaway X-Hot 3 wood in 9 out of 10 condition inc headcover that would suit somebody looking for a driver alternative. It has a stiff fujikura banzai shaft and is an easy club to hit. Anybody interested?

    Is that the 44" shaft? Whats it like off the deck?


  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭ kagni
    Registered User


    rafared wrote: »
    I have a callaway X-Hot 3 wood in 9 out of 10 condition inc headcover that would suit somebody looking for a driver alternative. It has a stiff fujikura banzai shaft and is an easy club to hit. Anybody interested?

    Rafared, think you need to check the rules at the start of this thread...
    1. If you are selling: If you have something that you want to sell for euro dollars, then you must have it listed on www.adverts.ie and you can simply inform the readers here that you have an item(s) for sale by providing them with a link... all the dealing to be done over on www.adverts.ie following their rules. Don't spam this thread with multiple listings and no bumping.
    You can provide a fair bit of detail on here if you want which will help people decide if they want to follow your link or not.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭ 1stuey1


    kagni where u based mate? id be interested in them irons!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭ kagni
    Registered User


    1stuey1 wrote: »
    kagni where u based mate? id be interested in them irons!!

    Sorry Stuey- they're sold.


  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ rafared
    Registered User


    stevire wrote: »
    Is that the 44" shaft? Whats it like off the deck?
    Its an easy club to hit off the deck and off a tee. I bought it on a whim to be honest and found its not for me. :mad:It has the standard 44" shaft and is more like a high lofted driver with a small head. I would say it would suit someone who has trouble getting a 3 wood in the air off the deck or as a alternative to driver off the tee. Read the reviews, it hits high long bombs if you are strong enough to swing it. I havent got it on adverts because I didnt intend to sell it realy. Just posted to see if it was worth trying to sell it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ rafared
    Registered User


    jonny24ie wrote: »
    Price?

    I havent given it any serious thought because I didnt intend to sell it. Just posted about here after reading the tread to see if it would suit somebody or if anyone was looking for this or a similar club. I paid 100E for it in mint condition and have probably hit 30 or 40 balls with it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭ neckedit
    Registered User


    I gotta 2007 Titleist cart bag, which has played 5 on course games, and been storing a few excess clubs for the last 2 years, was about to throw it out this morning ,as I thought zips were knackered on it, but on pre skip inspection I noticed there's nowt wrong with it. I hate dumping good stuff, so if any one can give it a good home your more than welcome to it :P


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,560 ✭✭✭ uberwolf
    Registered User


    g'wan - I'll take it. Need to get the Mrs clubs out of my bag!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭ neckedit
    Registered User


    uberwolf wrote: »
    g'wan - I'll take it. Need to get the Mrs clubs out of my bag!


    where and when?:p


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,560 ✭✭✭ uberwolf
    Registered User


    well I'm based in Dublin, and hope you are ;)

    I'm free most of the weekend (damn frost) so when suits?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭ WaldenByThoreua


    Selling a set of MP 33's as per below...treated me well but the swing isn't treating me as well as I grow in age:p

    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=78133&cat=52


  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭ markie4
    Registered User


    I've a set of ram tour grind blades from circa 1982ish that somebody can have for the cost of postage, or free if it's a dublin pick-up.
    They're 3-pw, with 6.5 FCM royal precision shafts. 3&4 irons have a tourwrap grip and the 5-pw have new dual compound halfcord sharpro grips. Overall they're still in very good nick, shafts still have all the shaft bands, no signs of rust, with the chrome still pretty well intact on all the heads, grooves still in good order just the usual dings and and they feel fantastic when hit well....when they're not hit well it's a different story.

    I bought them a couple of years ago as part of an "improve my ball striking" experiment, which i really haven't put the time into...and space is beginning to be an issue at home, with too many clubs already taking space and more on the way.....so if someone wants a set of classic blades let me know


  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭ markie4
    Registered User


    Selling a set of Titleist 735 CM's 3-pw.
    They're in very good nick, S300 shafts with new lamkin grips. Excellent clubs but probably a bit too good for me. I've gone for a bit more forgiveness and a slightly lighter shaft.


    http://adverts.ie/90517


  • Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭ PhilipMarlowe
    Oh Well, Okay


    Kinda weird to be doing this but was browsing adverts and came across a complete set that might interest someone here, maybe moving from a starter set or even thinking of starting out?
    (I have no link with the seller, just think it might be interesting)

    http://adverts.ie/94955
    Taylormade Irons, Ping G5 driver, 2nd TM driver, Cleveland lob wedge, Wilson putter, Powacaddy bag and Mocad electric cart for an asking price of €450 all with around 1 year of use.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ Halo


    titleist 907 d2 driver for sale here, diamana 65g stiif shaft, 9.5"

    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=95174&cat=500


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,560 ✭✭✭ uberwolf
    Registered User


    rafared wrote: »
    I havent given it any serious thought because I didnt intend to sell it. Just posted about here after reading the tread to see if it would suit somebody or if anyone was looking for this or a similar club. I paid 100E for it in mint condition and have probably hit 30 or 40 balls with it.

    I popped back on to adverts to check in on Kagni's 3 wood - see that's gone.
    I only wish you were Dublin based rafared, so I could try the club out once or twice.


  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ rafared
    Registered User


    uberwolf wrote: »
    I popped back on to adverts to check in on Kagni's 3 wood - see that's gone.
    I only wish you were Dublin based rafared, so I could try the club out once or twice.

    Drogheda Im afraid mate. You are welcome to come up for a game with me in Navan and you can have it for a whole round. :)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ dnjoyce
    Registered User


    gabgab, if you still have that scotty cameron available I'll take it off your hands for the asking price, can collect in Dublin when ever suits,

    Cheers,

    Dave


Advertisement