Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nothing will ever change

Options
  • 24-01-2009 8:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

I am of the belief that nothing will ever change, the records and videos i have seen and researched have shown me so much about the world around me and i have wanted so many times to do something about it, but nothing will ever be done, too many people are happy to plod along like lemmings until its too late, in actualy fact it pretty much is too late anyway........

also, Religious people bug me, i dont like to offend people for their beliefs but i mean, its ridiculously obvious that organised religion is utter bull**** and its just a control method used..... but on a wider level people dont want to know that, brainwashing from a young age has programmed the general population into believeing the ****e they get fed daily, without question..

besides insomnia i am not sure exactly why i am typing right now, i dont mind being ridiculed for this post, its not like it matters!!

i just wish there was a way to wake the general population up to whats going on all around them, besides e mailing everyone i know with links ot help them get started on there own research and asking them to do the same i feel powerless here...

I urge anyone who reads this, do your own research, google people like Jordan Maxwell, he is an excellent place to start but he has approx 45 years of research to go through so have some time on your hands when doing it, he is a great source of information or just a sign post on the way to learning for yourself, research the planet saturn, it has been so important to many prominant grouops throughout history

forget the shills like David Icke, look at guys like Michael Tsarion... these people are well spoken and know their stuff, they have plenty of documentation to support their theories

heres a quick link i have to get anyone interested started if they havent done their own homework already

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8394844811105390386

its a 3 hour lecture so be prepared to give it time..........

ridicule away

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

I didn't watch the video, but I did google one of the guys you mention. Michael Tsarion. If he's a CTer of some sort he sure keeps some strange company. Maybe he's working from the inside.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=6520

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Things have changed, for the better (freedom of speech, the semblance of a democracy, kind of), but what hasn't changed is the continuous battle to be waged on elites who hate the very notion of democracy. The best thing to do is do your own research and trust no one, organize a resistance cell, cover your tracks etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    I didn't watch the video, but I did google one of the guys you mention. Michael Tsarion. If he's a CTer of some sort he sure keeps some strange company. Maybe he's working from the inside.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=6520

It depends on who or what you believe yourself i guess, Mike does respond to him....he also challenges him to produce his own documents and he wins the challenge....arguements could be made that he is being discredited because of the info he has and the research he has done,either way the material he covers can point you in the right direction, here was one of the responses to the link you gave me, the general tone is like this, but you will always have to make your mind up for yourself....some agree some disagree...this to me is a well thought out response

Precarious333 Says:
    December 25th, 2007 at 9:53 am Quote

Andre, what are you doing falling in with religious zealots? God knows I love ya, but where is your head? If you are taking the lead from people who believe in the literal resurrection of a magical man who turned water to wine and walked on water?!? Hahaha! What the hell are you thinking? Have you been shacking up with Natasha? (… that’s a joke, laugh it up.)

If Tsarion is evil and guilty for dealing with Rosicrucians, etc., then I suppose you are guilty by association for all the crimes of Christianity. Deny being Christian, but what’s the difference? Guilt by association in most cases is complete bull****, and cheap and easy COINTELPRO! We could all be accused of all manner of nonsense just by our associations with others here on MySpace. Where does that get us? This is the tactic of those self-defeating conspiracy enthusiasts who see the devil in every shadow as they clutch their Holy Bible to their racing hearts.

The fascist tactic of rudely accusing others and expecting them to prove their innocence in not very becoming. Nice move. Wrong direction.

Tsarion has done allot to teach others the meaning of symbols that have remained hidden throughout history. I’m not here to defend him. He’s a big boy. He can defend himself or choose to call his accusers out if he so chooses. I don’t believe all he promotes, but there again I can’t think of anyone I agree with 100%. That’s the beauty of having a free and thinking mind.
    The bottom line is the proof is in the pudding…

In terms your new Christian buddies can understand: “By their fruits shall Ye know them.” Matt 7:16
    So what exactly has Tsarion promoted that is disinformation - rather than his personal opinion? Or what is it he has done that your Christian buddies identify as evil - aside from denying the obvious myths they take as history? What is stated in your commentary suggest he is an agent, which suggests he is pushing an agenda. So what is that agenda? If there is one, that would be important information to spread so others could shield themselves from it. I don’t see that. All I’m seeing is vague accusations of guilt by association.

What are we to defend ourselves from in regard to Mr. Tsarion? Please state this valuable information if you have it. Otherwise all you are doing is muddying the waters and generating fear within an already fracturing “truth community”. I’m sorry but stating that his mission is to “create mass confusion among our movement” is a cop out. Who is confused by what here? I don’t see any single leader or perspective within “our movement”. I don’t see everyone following Tsarion. I see allot of people using their own minds to decide whether or not information/ideas are believable on a point-by-point basis. None (of those I associate with anyway) take anyone at their word or believe all any other says as fact.

If the mission was to create a new religion he and all the others you consider agents would be pushing the same story, the same ideas, the same talking points. You need all the sheep in line to get them to the slaughter house. I don’t see that happening either. Aside from that, why would the agenda be to create a new religion unless one understands that religion is a very affective control mechanism? In which case, why can’t your Christian buddies see what they are a part of?

* * * THE OLD CONTROL SYSTEM * * *

In my humble opinion, I would suggest your Christian zealot friends direct their ire at those who openly corrupt what they hold sacred, such as Pat Robertson and his despicable ilk. Seems a little odd to be throwing negative energy at Tsarion when there are much more obvious and productive targets. But that’s just me. I tend to be logical and logic is not the strong suite of the Christian community.

As far the symbols used by the various organization shown in this blog
    http://illusionsforum.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=998 :

You will always see a crossover of symbolism between diverse and even unrelated orders. For instance the Nazi’s use of the Buddhist Swastika, The Jewish acclimation of the “Star of David” from earlier occult symbols, the Christian use of innumerable so-called pagan symbols. Doesn’t mean there is a connection. It’s an expression of the universal appeal of symbols, which is exactly what Tsarion is trying to show in his ‘The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media’ video.

Symbols - like wisdom, like technology, like words - are neutral. They can be used for good or ill, to illuminate or occlude. They may be used in the light of truth or reversed in meaning. All depends on the context and application. Case in point: The Patriot Act. Not very patriotic at all but the symbol of patriotism is used to delude and misdirect. Is the ideal of patriotism somehow tainted by this misuse? No. Nor is the true meaning of the sun symbol of the swastika simply because the Nazis misused it.

What the blogger fails to take notice of is the most obvious symbol used in nearly all he’s posted. And that is the CROSS! Why is he not then accusing these organization of being Christian??? I mean, “Christian Rozenkruis” is an obvious reference to Christ, Christianity AND the cross. And the triangles could very well point to the Trinity, couldn’t they? If we follow his logic that should be the ultimate conclusion. Why is he not stating that?

Perhaps the particular brainwashing suffered by the author precludes accepting this connection which is most obvious to we who see the world without the blinders of Christianity?

My point is there will always be truths most easily and completely expressed as symbols and their geometric content and ratios. And those symbols will always be open to interpretation, misunderstanding and misuse. All religions and occult societies use them, as do corporations, sports teams and so on. They will always be around being used to represent different things depending on who is using them and for what purpose.
    What’s more, the author of that blog obviously has ZERO understanding of any occult philosophies making his opinions next to worthless. He repeatedly states “wow more fancy stuff” when encountering ideas or words he doesn’t understand. Someone spouting half-assed ideas about things they don’t understand? THAT is disinformation, my friend.

So this drivel is the inspiration for the hit piece? Seriously? What a joke. Very disappointing…

Well that was a fun rant…

Have a merry Christ-mass! Everyone go blow your Illuminati Eye-on-the-Pyramid dollars on useless **** from COMMUNIST Red China in the name of Baby Jesus!
    ;)
    Things have changed, for the better (freedom of speech, the semblance of a democracy, kind of), but what hasn't changed is the continuous battle to be waged on elites who hate the very notion of democracy. The best thing to do is do your own research and trust no one, organize a resistance cell, cover your tracks etc.

for the better? we disagree my friend, but i agree with the last part, do you own research. but hopefully someone who does their own research will actually do something about it for a change, unlike me who posted on a bloody forum! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

well black people have more rights somewhat, institutional racism has been weakened to an extent in the US, obamas election was an outcome of the civil rights movement. Women have the right to vote etc. Yes there are major problems with the world but there have been positive changes which should encourage people to actually do something about the blatant status quo power injustices. Put it this way, I think its fairly safe to say that living conditions for the average joe are better now than they were in 1856, 1700, 1600, 1500, 1210 and so on.

Obama was elected because he is the exact opposite of Bush! simple as :)

That is what the country and world needed to pacify the people, another Clinton who will do alot of harm but will just smile and people will believe he can do no wrong!!

my belief, not presented as fact......

I understand what you are saying though, but when you talk about freedom of speech i have to wonder!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

kryogen wrote: »

I urge anyone who reads this, do your own research, google people like Jordan Maxwell, he is an excellent place to start but he has approx 45 years of research
    kryogen wrote: »
    Michael Tsarion..
    And by extension the Zeitgest movies.

I appreciate where you are coming from but I would urge you to look further into these two who are both cut from the same occult cloth. i.e. new age Rosacrucian/Theosophist/Luciferian/Masonic/ etc and push the same one world religion/order utopia agenda.

Rosacrucian Tsarion references Alesdair(?) Crowley in his teachings ffs and Maxwell aka Russel Pine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Maxwell is an admitted close friend of the late Manly P. Hall http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_P_Hall and he you will find him online caught using a masonic handshake.

I don't know if you are aware of William (Bill) Cooper but he predicted 9/11 10 weeks before it happened and was murdered a few weeks later.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/7777/William_Cooper_predicts_9_11_ten_weeks_beforehand/

In this video he refers to Maxwell's book as part of the "Babylonian Mystery Religion" that Maxwell claims to out himself.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8856218871691609737
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3119679914965262207&ei=qsAhSerPAo6qrgKCzLHxBg&q=jordan+maxwell+debunked&hl=en&emb=1

Look up Jordanius Maximus, where Pine took his name from for an indication of his new age hack agenda.

http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/player/web/2008-08-26T20_53_45-07_00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Here is what i mentioned about the Zeitgest movie in a different thread:
    The first section endorses both marxism and and Rothchild manufactured theosaphy and therefore pushes a one world government agenda.

See here for what must have been a major influence for the film´ http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/externalisation/contents.html

And here also fron Theosophist Alice Bailey
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Steps Towards the New World Order
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT] http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/externalisation/exte1082.html

Here is the Lucius Trust, publisherformerly known as the lucifer trust http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_of_lucifer

Then you have New World order advocate Fresco and the venus poject a "veritable blue-print for the genesis of a new world civilization,". A man who thinks thar for humans to survive as a race they will need to become a modified species with machines-

yes im aware of the work of bill cooper, i am simply using these people as introductions so that people will have a gateway into the subject material, dont worry i have searched far and wide and dont rely on one or two people to base my theories on! Crowley was now a confirmed MI-6 agent ffs! but then again couldnt it be a manufactured document to throw people? its very hard to sort through the bull**** and find the truth, thats how its meant to be, if it were so easy it would not work i guess........

i am not pretending to be an expert on anything, just trying to get others interested in it.....

Advertisement