Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - 23rd Jan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

nanook wrote: »
    but in all fairness the woman is still alive, when did we start broadcasting work leaving parties.

Thought it was a bit OTT regarding the tributes.

That's what I meant when I said that Kenny and Cagney are soo alike....they both loooooove the OTT fake sincerity/schmaltz. Gets them viewers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

That first song the bird sang was excellent, really like that sort of music. I'd never heard of her before but i'll be keeping an eye out for her stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Good jaysus whoever is in charge of the music tonight should be shot. Come to think of it if you line them up properly you could get Looney and McLynn as well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭shreksaurus

Sh!te! I thought he was giving away 5 cars. He only gave away 1 and it wasnt me that won.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Sh!te! I thought he was giving away 5 cars. He only gave away 1 and it wasnt me that won.

TBH, who wants 5 FIATs anyway. :rolleyes: Would b more hassle than they're worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Johnny86

friendface wrote: »
    TBH, who wants 5 FIATs anyway. :rolleyes: Would b more hassle than they're worth.

and i was about to offer u 5 fiats for free..well if thats what u think?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

that woman who won the car was waaaay over teh top in her reaction!
    as yer man bishop said, she sounded like she was having phone sex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

nanook wrote: »
    but in all fairness the woman is still alive, when did we start broadcasting work leaving parties.

Thought it was a bit OTT regarding the tributes.

The ignorance of some people! The whole point of being on the show is to highlight Motor Neuron Disease, obviously so people will give money to a worthwhile cause. And the comment you made about her still being alive is an absolute disgrace, people with motor neuron disease deteriorate very quickly, and she probably won't be able to do the interview in a few months. I don't see anything over the top about having her on the show, and her castmates being there to lend their support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

if you called a woman a classy mare to her face what would she say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

friendface wrote: »
    Imelda Mae or may or something. Don't know how to spell it, was trying to google here and found the link above :rolleyes:

yep she was a nice girl alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

ya good to see that girl imelda may getting some exposure on irish tv, never heard of her before but seemed really talented and nice ! john bishops interview was very funny aswell.

Advertisement