Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Ross doesnt interview people. He tells them how great they are, how fantastic their work is, how amazing their latest project is/how much he is looking forward to their next effort, makes some jokes about himself, congratulates the guest on being able to breathe and then shuffles them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Ross is a tosser - fake accent, floppy fringe, says rude things but in a nice way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Haven't seen tonights show (expect for the first 2 minutes, thanks youtube) but apparently Ross/The BBC had to sign a waiver saying they wouldn't mention Scientology... Any truth to this/was it talked about?

I reckon Cruise's lawers went through the interview with a fine tooth comb. As long as Ross was asking about farts under the duvet and not asking aything serious they were happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I hate all the secrecy. If he is so happy with his religion then why not talk about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Johnny86

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I hate all the secrecy. If he is so happy with his religion then why not talk about it.

Is it a religion or a cult?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Johnny86 wrote: »
    Is it a religion or a cult?
    There's a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,992 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

There's a difference?

there is a little difference

tax

Advertisement