Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

This weeks Classic Irish bargains that i'm not buying

Options
1325326327328329331»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

mb1725 wrote: »
    ^^ Strange, the plate says it's a green 1982 Mini HL automatic. :confused:

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

mb1725 wrote: »
    ^^ Strange, the plate says it's a green 1982 Mini HL automatic. :confused:

It would be more strange if the plate actually matched the car!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

Brown is the new green :P Take off the bonnet strap / stripes and the mesh h/light covers and it'd be nice - and a bit of Solvol on the wolfies ( happy memories of Solvol/Wolfies on my Capris :cool: )

Capri wrote: »
    Brown is the new green :P Take off the bonnet strap / stripes and the mesh h/light covers and it'd be nice - and a bit of Solvol on the wolfies ( happy memories of Solvol/Wolfies on my Capris :cool: )

And put back on its correct plates too!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Ad gone !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I sent him a message earlier asking for a bit of info and a question about the reg. Ad disappeared after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

kaizersoze wrote: »
    I sent him a message earlier asking for a bit of info and a question about the reg. Ad disappeared after that.

Was that 48 YZO, the green mini Mr. Google? :D:D

kaizersoze wrote: »

Well done. If the car was somehow legit, ie a paint job and change of running gear, I'm sure the guy would have had no problem explaining that. Bizarrely, the car would be most likely be worth as much even on ZV plates, or the year and county plates. An original Irish plate is just what it says on the tin. A number plate. Nothing more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement