Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New sapphire restaurant Rush

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

New place open now where soprano's was and its supposed to be very good. Have not heard one bad report about Sapphire's yet.

On the chippers in Rush, and Fingal in general I think the food is just terrible, grease machines. There was another thread where I brought this up making the point that having chips in Italy and having chips here are very different experiences. The chips I had in Italy were crisp and well cooked with little or no grease. Got chips from a local "traditional Italian" chipper here and the bags were soaked in the 2 minutes it took me to drive home. The kids liked them tho!!:) Just think the Chipper years ago next door to where extravision is now, Pete's was super and there was one in Skerries also which was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Loved the chips From The Little Chip,but its not owned by the same person now and the chips are not the same.

Advertisement